Advertisement

Author Topic: Not China Sea like this recent incident but we saw some weird sh!t near Fresno  (Read 1279 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
...off the 5 too when we drove from NorCal to SoCal. The lights were very similar to what these guys over the China Sea saw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8OcDanS4g&t=151s

Here's what we saw off I-5 through the lens of the dash cam:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
These were caught in Canada:

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +659
    • View Profile
Looks like the lights angling higher and starting to disappear, what transpired afterward?

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
This guy explained it best.   

I'm the big believer in UFO/UAP's. I also was an F-15E Crew Chief (mechanic) in the Air Force. To me it looks like military jets dropping decoy flares. The jets are not very big and at that distance it would be hard to see them. They're flying from lower left to upper right in a front slash direction, / something like that. Also I say the jets are flying in that direction because you see the bottom flares burn out and new ones on top being deployed. Also the reason the flares appear to be flying from left to right is because of the jet stream winds carrying them. Active decoy flares are magnesium and burn at really high temperatures. They last around 10 seconds. Watch as a new light appears and count from the time it lights, to the time it fades out. It's around 10 seconds. If missiles are launched at an aircraft the magnesium burns at a higher temperature than the engines and hopefully the missiles get confused and chase the flare and not the jets. That distance you wouldn't see the smoke either, just the white hot magnesium burn. These flares are diffrent than chaff flares which contain aluminum and zinc and get deployed in a large amount at once. Illumination flares are used closer to the ground and used to light up a battlefield, they last around 30 seconds. I really thought this video was something amazing at first too. Then I saw the pattern of flare burn out time and knew it's the military. Even foreign countries flares are the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8OcDanS4g&t=151s

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Looks like the lights angling higher and starting to disappear, what transpired afterward?

The lights started to flicker and then gone. It was moving faster than anything I've seen (in person or in videos)...The speed reminds me of the Star Trek Enterprise in warp speed. Of course it was pitch black dark too so that didn't help much...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Here are a few more photos of similar UFO around the world:

This one is from the YouTube videos I posted in the first post:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Everything has an explanation. 

We were outdoors in a dark parking lot by a nearby airport.  Saw something orange that flickers just casually moving across the sky. 

Then saw another one but this one landed in the parking lot.  Guess what it was?  STupid asian people burning them chinese flying lantern and letting it fly near an air strip.  Highly illegal but mystery solved on my part. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
its okay to be a skeptic man yo...but explanations from those experts trying to debunk Alien existence sounds more suspicious to me...what are they hiding, what are they afraid of to accept, if indeed Aliens exists..why do they sound more like they are trying to steer away the subject and logic at hand here...hahah are these aliens here to help us humans or destroy us...is the government protecting us, or preventing us from a better quality of life...haha damn.too much time to think today..lols

so you telling me that whenever someone taken a proof of ufo or alien or big foot, their camera is all of a sudden gone blurry?    :2funny:

ufo as in unidentified man made object then yes, i agree

critters out there, they still looking for years and wasted so much money and nothing there to see  O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Now to combat some of the speculation from that video.  If it is flares, why don't we see a plane on top that is dropping them flares?  Too far to see and your camera phone is too ancient technology for the zoom in. 

Well if there is a plane nearby, wouldn't it show on the radar? 

Well aren't they in a hostel area the china sea?  If you gonna conduct a test drill, would you want the world to know what you are doing?  So I think they turned off their transponder on purpose so the radar can not pick them up. 

Well if you see an object flying over there, why don't you fly closer for a look?  Well these guys who filming sounds like a passenger airline so if you go off course without letting the tower knows about it, they will say that your plane got hijack or worse yet, you are entering a no fly zone so china military will shoot your azz down. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
i see them all the times here in northern wisconsin
don't know what they are
UFO or alien
or airplane

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
i see them all the times here in northern wisconsin
don't know what they are
UFO or alien
or airplane

;D ;D ;D

you forgot the most important thing

Your imagination  O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile

Your imagination  O0

i think it might be military airplane

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
WELPS so much crying "NO BODY CARES...no view...no comment"... ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for proving me right (AGAIN).. O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Your imagination  O0

;D ;D ;D

"imagination" is really all he has being trapped in the basement all his life... ;D

Advertisements