Advertisement

Author Topic: Plus, I think her looks match Reporter  (Read 2065 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Plus, I think her looks match Reporter
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2022, 05:19:16 AM »
Don't forget that you are taking advice from a divorcee   O0

Wait, you're divorced? Since when?

I guess I've been away from PH for too long.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2022, 05:22:43 AM »
Does Liziq speak English or Hmong, BNM? That's all I'm proficient in.  My girl has got to speak either of these or else we really can't tell how gentle each other is.

I haven't watched her channel. You seem to like her a lot.

My mother isn't choosing a bride for me. I do.

Words only cloud your judgment. You are too easily seduced by words. This is why your heart won't settle on anybody.

Her actions will tell you that she is a gentle person. Check out her channel. I really believe that she is the type of woman you need and you will be satisfied. Even overjoyed. You will see what I mean.

You need to find someone like her. Even better if you can find a Hmong lady with her disposition and demeanor.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2022, 05:35:06 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC6ARq8SZAI

I actually think there is a lot of staging but it's still nice to watch. The reason I believe that parts of it is staged is that it's too perfectly quaint and idyllic. The rustic bowls are just the perfect "rustic". Everything is just the way you'd imagine rural life to be down to the wooden spoons. The reality of rural life does not look this idyllic. You only need to check out the Hmong videos to know that.

However, her real personality still shows itself.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2022, 10:50:23 AM »
She should at least speak Hmong. But I find my Hmong women more attractive. I don't want to have to explain too many things in life to her. I want to just live with a woman who doesn't need
much explaining, like if I have a bowl of rice in water, I shouldn't have to explain why it's so plain and no soy sauce in it, etc. Do you think Liziq will understand that, despite her rural lifestyle?

Words don't get me easily. I interpret and read actions more. Lead me to someone with actions, please. One with a powerful mind to go with is cool, too.

Words only cloud your judgment. You are too easily seduced by words. This is why your heart won't settle on anybody.

Her actions will tell you that she is a gentle person. Check out her channel. I really believe that she is the type of woman you need and you will be satisfied. Even overjoyed. You will see what I mean.

You need to find someone like her. Even better if you can find a Hmong lady with her disposition and demeanor.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2022, 10:57:27 AM »
I don't like my egg-drop soup sweet.

She looks lonely. But who films and edits all this, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC6ARq8SZAI

I actually think there is a lot of staging but it's still nice to watch. The reason I believe that parts of it is staged is that it's too perfectly quaint and idyllic. The rustic bowls are just the perfect "rustic". Everything is just the way you'd imagine rural life to be down to the wooden spoons. The reality of rural life does not look this idyllic. You only need to check out the Hmong videos to know that.

However, her real personality still shows itself.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements