Advertisement

Author Topic: The Debate Forum Guidelines are hilarious, given the fact that Libs don't even..  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
...believe in FACTS and they're always making up shyt they don't know about conservatives.

This is why I don't bother to have civil debates with PH libs for the sheer fact that they don't understand my position to begin with. They just yap without knowing the real views of the other person. They make up shyt and proclaim that this is what their opponents believe in. They're liars, in other words. They argue red herrings and straw men.

Again, the only resolution to debating with a liberal are two straight bullets into their empty head and in their empty chest.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
...believe in FACTS and they're always making up shyt they don't know about conservatives.

This is why I don't bother to have civil debates with PH libs for the sheer fact that they don't understand my position to begin with. They just yap without knowing the real views of the other person. They make up shyt and proclaim that this is what their opponents believe in. They're liars, in other words. They argue red herrings and straw men.

Again, the only resolution to debating with a liberal are two straight bullets into their empty head and in their empty chest.

tell us your position
and what you believe in

alot of us hmong liberal
we own guns to go hunting too

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
tell us your position
and what you believe in

alot of us hmong liberal
we own guns to go hunting too

;D ;D ;D

she already said she don't want to talk or debate with you.   Now if you have some bullet, now that she might want to shoot you like a chai vang

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
she already said she don't want to talk or debate with you.   Now if you have some bullet, now that she might want to shoot you like a chai vang

that's crazy mental illness right there
i hope my FBI warning
don't let her background check go through

;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
seeing is believing
i don't want to see your hmong ass get gas by them NEO NAZI

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile

you don't need facts, you just need common sense to win over these liberals.  show them facts and they might just shoot themselves.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
True debates consist of both facts and opinions. You are welcome to impose your opinions here.

Members should just not take anything here too seriously.

Like this post: +1
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
True debates consist of both facts and opinions. You are welcome to impose your opinions here.

Members should just not take anything here too seriously.

Yog lawm lo

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements