Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear Abby,  (Read 947 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Dear Abby,
« on: December 29, 2021, 04:09:52 AM »
Dear Abby,

I hope you don't mind me asking your thoughts on something.  I used to like Dib Xwb because I thought she was classy and modest.  But then she started losing judgement, in my opinion.  I mean, I could be way off base.  On the other hand, she reminds me of Ariana Grande, who went from innocent and sweet to slutty and trashy as far as body image goes.  Dib Xwb became Deeda and, I mean, look at this: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500325488126704&id=100044477704451.

She has young kids, and she has daughters.  Why would she have an onlyfans page posing in lingerie, where, her pictures leave little to the imagination at all?  I don't know where her brain went.  Or is it that she is that desperate for attention or money?  Anyway, like I said, I used to love her because I thought she had integrity and was a role model for young Hmong girls.  But she's proving to be another "expose thy body to earn a living" woman.  I feel disappointed and let down yet again by another musician that I admired.  I am fast losing respect for her.

Anyway, what do you think, Abby?  Am I wrong in my assessment of Deeda's risque pictures?

Sincerely,
Concerned

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Abby,
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 05:02:30 AM »
Dear Concerned,

Mind your own business just as she is doing hers.

It's her body, her right. If she chooses to expose anything you don't approve of, at least she isn't exposing yours.

But you are applying the wrong standard to her industry. She's an entertainer. Anything she can do to entertain--and, yes, to make money--she
has that right to do so. There's nothing wrong with making money.

Entertainers have their own ideas about life than others in other industries do. There's a competition to stand out among others in every way.  Also, they may have children. But they may want to raise their children after their lines of work. Nothing wrong with that. If one of her daughters turns out to be a singer exposing her belly in a bikini on Facebook, that's their idea of life. 

Yet, I don't think every of her children will follow her path.

I understand you are torn between a Celine-Dion mannerism who does not show her body to make money or be famous and an all-out Madonna who throws out
almost every bit of her onto the stage and on films. But who is to say singers have to behave in just one way? Remember: they are entertainers; whatever they can do to entertain and to stand out--and even to change perspectives--is key. Each singer wants to be unique and superior in his or her own way.

Now, if she's your role model, then just admire whatever she does. Even encourage your children to admire her. There's no need to put her down just because she has come up with a new idea to stand out in her line of work.

--Abby

Dear Abby,

I hope you don't mind me asking your thoughts on something.  I used to like Dib Xwb because I thought she was classy and modest.  But then she started losing judgement, in my opinion.  I mean, I could be way off base.  On the other hand, she reminds me of Ariana Grande, who went from innocent and sweet to slutty and trashy as far as body image goes.  Dib Xwb became Deeda and, I mean, look at this: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500325488126704&id=100044477704451.

She has young kids, and she has daughters.  Why would she have an onlyfans page posing in lingerie, where, her pictures leave little to the imagination at all?  I don't know where her brain went.  Or is it that she is that desperate for attention or money?  Anyway, like I said, I used to love her because I thought she had integrity and was a role model for young Hmong girls.  But she's proving to be another "expose thy body to earn a living" woman.  I feel disappointed and let down yet again by another musician that I admired.  I am fast losing respect for her.

Anyway, what do you think, Abby?  Am I wrong in my assessment of Deeda's risque pictures?

Sincerely,
Concerned

« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 05:29:11 AM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 05:45:49 AM »
Dear Concerned,

Mind your own business just as she is doing hers.

It's her body, her right. If she chooses to expose anything you don't approve of, at least she isn't exposing yours.

But you are applying the wrong standard to her industry. She's an entertainer. Anything she can do to entertain--and, yes, to make money--she
has that right to do so. There's nothing wrong with making money.

Entertainers have their own ideas about life than others in other industries do. There's a competition to stand out among others in every way.  Also, they may have children. But they may want to raise their children after their lines of work. Nothing wrong with that. If one of her daughters turns out to be a singer exposing her belly in a bikini on Facebook, that's their idea of life. 

Yet, I don't think every of her children will follow her path.

I understand you are torn between a Celine-Dion mannerism who does not show her body to make money or be famous and an all-out Madonna who throws out
almost every bit of her onto the stage and on films. But who is to say singers have to behave in just one way? Remember: they are entertainers; whatever they can do to entertain and to stand out--and even to change perspectives--is key. Each singer wants to be unique and superior in his or her own way.

Now, if she's your role model, then just admire whatever she does. Even encourage your children to admire her. There's no need to put her down just because she has come up with a new idea to stand out in her line of work.

--Abby

Dear Abby,

Hehehe.  Thank you so much for your enlightening response!  I really appreciate it.  Made me look at things in a different way.  Gave me a new perspective.  Thank you!  However, it is still my right to no longer respect her because to me, she is no longer respecting herself by exposing her body in the Madonna style.  I hope she rethinks her strategy for making money.  Is losing respect and admiration from people who value modesty over trashy entertainment (being almost naked in public view), worth it to her?  If her answer is yes, good for her.  But I will unfollow and she will lose a fan.

Sincerely,
No longer concerned

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 06:44:42 AM »
Dear No Longer Concerned,

You are so welcome.

I’m sure she’s aware that many fans will fall off with her clothes but that more eyes and not just ears  will be on her.

—Abby

"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 09:49:46 AM »
Hi Reporter!  I mean Abby.  ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 09:58:22 AM »
 ;D ;D

"...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2021, 11:46:01 AM »
If I knew I could make money by expose my bootee I would've done so a long time ago...then again...I don't think my ugly face and bald head would've gotten much.  So only the young and big D...derriere.  :D could've done so.  I could've just also stuff socks in the front like how they all do.  Wait there isn't room for that.  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Sith

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2021, 04:56:57 PM »
LOL !!

HI All!

Dib Xwb still awesome!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2021, 05:24:30 PM »
Dear Reporter,

That only fan chick that don't even know of your existence do not even care to what you think about her.  She is living the live of the hannah  montana chick who was all innocent as a child but when she grew up, boy she grew up slutty. 

It is part of the hollywood chase to fame so get over it.  Onlyfan pays so get over yourself. 

I think I'm doing this right.  If not, whatever  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2021, 09:15:05 PM »
I'm not the concerned one, Duma dude.

"...

Advertisements