Advertisement

Author Topic: IQST worth a thread on its own.  (Read 379 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
IQST worth a thread on its own.
« on: December 31, 2021, 09:27:46 AM »
Will be watching it and taking position myself.   Love any penny play that makes it to the big show.

From the CEO

Dear Shareholders:

The new year is hours away and I could not be more pleased or proud of all iQSTEL’s accomplishment s in 2021. I will share today the latest updates and one particularly exciting milestone that will usher us promptly along our way to a Nasdaq listing in 2022.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/iqst-iqstel-expects-meet-nasdaq-152000876.html

Almost a buck now.  Go go pump pump pump   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: IQST worth a thread on its own.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 09:14:20 AM »
new year, new pump

Just kidding.  This one was in 2021.  I will stop it in 2022.  New me you know?   :2funny:

No more new ticker.  I'll just roll with this one. 

EV Motorcycle anyone?   No debt company too

From the ceo. 

New York, NY, Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iQSTEL, Inc. (OTCQX: IQST) today released another letter to shareholders from the CEO, Leandro Iglesias, in an ongoing series of updates in conjunction with the company’s ongoing initiative to up-list on Nasdaq. The CEO’s latest letter to shareholders is included in its entirety below:

Dear Shareholders:

The new year is hours away and I could not be more pleased or proud of all iQSTEL’s accomplishment s in 2021.  I will share today the latest updates and one particularly exciting milestone that will usher us promptly along our way to a Nasdaq listing in 2022.

We have already announced that iQSTEL will exceed its $60.5 million 2021 revenue forecast.  Today, I’m happy to share that as of the writing of this letter, we have surpassed $64 million inching past our revised $63 million 2021 revenue forecast.  We will finish 2021 in a very good position for continued rapid revenue growth and well on our way to meeting our net income positive $90 million revenue forecast for 2022.

In addition to our improved 2021 revenue, our EV motorcycles will be rolling off the production line any minute now.  We plan to publish videos of this exciting event within the next few days.

Tony Abdo is rapidly coming up to speed in his new leadership role as Executive President of the iQSTEL Fintech Business and CEO EVOSS Business Division. I can’t wait to share with you the results of his leadership in 2022.

In conjunction with the strategic financing initiative in excess of $50 million and approved by our independent Board of Directors (BOD) that has been disclosed in my previous communications, we expect to close on an initial $2.75 million before the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve.  This financing milestone will bring iQSTEL’s 2021 financial statement into compliance with Nasdaq’s minimum stockholder equity requirement and help expedite our uplisting in 2022. We remain confident we can achieve a Nasdaq uplisting in the first half of 2022.

In regard to the overall strategic financing, we expect to finalize terms imminently and execute a term sheet before close of business on Friday this week for $60 million in funding over a three-year period.  Our intent is to primarily dedicate funds toward our ongoing merger and acquisition campaign.

I remain optimistic that when we publish our 2021 audited financial statement with over $64 million in revenue and shareholder equity in compliance with Nasdaq’s minimum listing standards, the IQST share price will come into alignment with its yet unrecognized value in the marketplace meeting Nasdaq’s minimum share price requirements.

Thank you again for all your continued support and please enjoy your holidays, but also keep an eye out for additional shareholder letters between now and the end of the year.

Happy New Year,
Leandro Iglesias
CEO

IQSTEL announced on February 17th, 2021, that it became a Debt Free Company and is now completely debt free with no Convertible Notes, Warrants, Promissory Notes or Settlement Agreements from its Balance Sheet.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/12/30/2359340/0/en/IQST-iQSTEL-Expects-To-Meet-Nasdaq-Shareholder-Equity-Requirement-Imminently.html

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: IQST worth a thread on its own.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 08:21:13 AM »
we got news.  premarket at +9.77%

$60 mil to play with

IQST – iQSTEL Executes Term Sheet For $60 Million In Strategic Financing
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/01/06/2362549/0/en/IQST-iQSTEL-Executes-Term-Sheet-For-60-Million-In-Strategic-Financing.html

over $1 bound for nasdaq compliance  O0

Advertisements