Advertisement

Author Topic: Why did God killed the firstborn?  (Read 1556 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Re: Why did God killed the firstborn?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 03:58:03 AM »
God want the Egyptians to taste their medicine after they had done to the Hebrews.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 02:53:12 PM »
They didn't care. Pharaoh is the first human king that was never forgiven. Why? Because he never ask. The lesson of the day is that crazy and devilish people don't like when you apologize. Sometimes, an apology is racist or to be an insult. This is why Jesus don't give out free forgiveness for free unless they ask. He's not a show-off. Unlike HmgRock who doesn't read the Bible, he is such a know-it-all that I find him to be a cocky-loser. Thank God, I am not like him.

Most people will cheer of what Pharaoh has done to the Hebrew since bad people likes a bad king. It's no different than a bad girl who falls in love with a bad boy. Most bad boys are abusive, crazy, and very aggressive in sex. The chances of the bad boy fathers who will eventually kill his own sons and daughters is very high. The children might become homosexual from what the bad boy father will do to them. It's that bad. About 80% of the girls desire that kind of a dude. Welp...it serves them roight mate.

It's quite sad that some girls likes being abuse. I mean, the case for OJ Simpson, that stupid girl should've known about her crazy boyfriend. Some men are born to be single for life as a playboy because of their cruel behavior. They aren't meant to be fathers; they are meant to be wasteful.

Don't forget the first Pharaoh accepted Joseph (son of Isaac) as his ally because he help interpreting his dreams. Pharaoh welcome the Hebrews into their country. Until the first Pharaoh passed away, the new Pharaoh, Seto, took the throne. Seto is far more xenophobic than the first. The Hebrews' population grew so Seto got scared and decided to eliminate Hebrews' first born babies and toss them into the river.
God tested the first Pharaoh with prophetic dreams if he willing to change his mind and belief in order to support Joseph and his people.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 04:50:56 PM »
That was Joseph, not Ramses. Ramses is the only one never forgiven by God if you read it carefully. He's the one that ask for a death wish from God because he wanted to be a deity. Ramses was a mad man who challenge his empire to fight against a meteor with a sword. Is he an idiot? YES! Was he forgiven by God? NOPE! Why? Because never ask for it. He wanted to be unforgiven since his war against Yahweh is still at large in that time.

I'm little confused. Lol

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 05:14:58 PM »
Ramses wasn't forgiven; he choose not to. He continues to slay Moses's people. I do apologize that I didn't make it clear about which Pharaoh are we talking about, but I was referring to Ramses. Ramses is the Pharaoh of Egypt after Joseph. Egypt has forgotten about Joseph and came up with a crazy and sinister idea. When Egypt continues to slay the Hebrews for more than 500 years, enough is enough!

God came to Moses to tell to Pharaoh to let his people go. God was willingly to forgiven Pharaoh; however, NOOOO! I hope you get it.

I'm confused on the part you say that Ramses became the Pharaoh after Joseph. Lol
Joseph ain't Pharaoh. He's the Pharaoh's right hand man. The Pharaoh was still on top of the hierarchy and Joseph was granted a special privilege to rule anyone in the Pharaoh's political system.
When Joseph and his 12 brothers' seeds spread across Egypt, Miriam, Aaron, and Moses were born and so was Ramses. Seto wanted Ramses to follow his footstep killing off the Hebrew babies and enslave all the Hebrew elders until they die. God already knew both Seto and Ramses have stiff-hearts. There's no way to change these kind of people when their pride is too great.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 08:34:26 AM »
Ramses was never forgiven, VisualMon. He choose not to; he rather be hated than to be love. OKAY! That's fine by me...

Let me ask you a simple biblical question. Was prophet Jeremiah came before or after Moses?

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 05:33:25 PM »
Moses first before Jeremiah; Moses predates before him while Jeremiah is later in the biblical scripture. Elijah and Elisha come before Jeremiah as well. If you put it in the same shoes, these stories are from the prophet's point of view. Jeremiah, it sucks for HIM to deal with asssholes because he has to tell these crazy and tyrannical people not to do and what to do. He gets arrested for showing the bad news than the good news. The bad news is the truth from God, while the good news is nothing more but lies from the man's heart. If I were a king in those times, I would rather listen to the bad news first before the good news since the bad news is FAR more important!

Most tyrants rather hear the good news and ignore the bad news. This is very true! Bad news creates stress. I do feel sorry for Jeremiah, being the wise king's men, telling them the choices. Dude, imagine you have to work under a horrible boss with many issues with that guy. I have seen CEO who are abusive to their vice-CEO in drama movies and real life. Those kinds of CEOs are nothing more than egotistical tyrants that I have seen.

How many prophets are there?
You keep saying "good news". What are those?

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 05:56:20 PM »
In Jeremiah, God only forgives His enemies IF they want to be forgiven:

“Why should I forgive you?
    Your children have forsaken me
    and sworn by gods that are not gods.
I supplied all their needs,
    yet they committed adultery
    and thronged to the houses of prostitutes.
8 They are well-fed, lusty stallions,
    each neighing for another man’s wife.
9 Should I not punish them for this?”
    declares the Lord.
“Should I not avenge myself
    on such a nation as this?
______________ __

God only forgives those who ask. Forgiveness isn't free unless you ask. Not many likes to ask and expect people to forgive without any consent. That's messed up! That's what tyrants do when they demand things to people.

Do you force your wife to forgive you? NOPE! That's messed up! God only forgives if you truly mean it. If you don't, then don't! You don't want to waste God's precious time since He's a very busy guy with the others.

These days, Jesus doesn't have times for games. His main goal is collecting obedient souls.
Here are the steps in order to be forgiven. https://youtu.be/FyszUX7NjIc

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 05:17:58 PM »
I’m going go on a limb here and say no

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2022, 06:23:12 PM »
The Good News is about how a lying wiseman will lie to you that nothing is going happen to you. The Bad News is the REAL truth. Go bother a king and tell him the bad news about the USA, having nuclear bombs in their country. How many kings are terrified that one day, the USA will use their bombs to rule the world? Does a king want to hear that? NOPE! They rather hear the lies from their wiseman who cons them. I mean, Game of Thrones has those wiseman, mon ami.

Bad people likes to hear the lies and fake news. Fake news are the good news while the bad news are the real truths. It goes back to Isaiah 5:20.

Not every kings like to hear the bad news. Jeremiah was telling the bad news to the every tyrants before they send him to jail. They hated him soooo much that they fear God since they can't touch him. Israelites and Jews were at civil war against each other's throats. It explains why Jews and Israelis don't get along. It's nothing more than the leftwing party vs. the rightwing party.

Hmmm... you forgot the prophets like Daniel, Samuel, and Hosea. These guys are essential to the Israelites.

Israelis and Jews fighting each other? I thought they're one and the same. haha I think you were implying they hate each other in spite of their religious differences.

Advertisements