Advertisement

Author Topic: Rule #2: Don't help someone unless they ask  (Read 1247 times)

TheAfterLife

Rule #2: Don't help someone unless they ask
« on: January 01, 2022, 10:31:17 PM »
I now know why America doesn't really want to help other nations is because of the backlashes. I understand about American's good attention; however, some countries doesn't like America because they see it as Westernization and force Nationalism.

I understand that some people will help homeless people; however, some homeless people doesn't like those kind of people who helps their life to get better. Some homeless are happy to be homeless. America doesn't want to help dictator-totalitarian countries because of the backlashes. They want to be like America, but not in the IMAGE of America. It's like saying, "You want a vaagina, but wishing that it's not a vaagina." What? O_o

I only help the one who ask. Yeshua only helps the one who ask since He's not a show-off. Those that doesn't ask, oh well.

Be careful of who you help. You might create an enemy by accident. Jealousy and hate will come by if you help a stranger out of pity before they stab you with a knife from behind.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: Rule #2: Don't help someone unless they ask
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 05:59:09 PM »
Many fake Christians reside in America, Australia, and somewhere in Europe.

https://youtu.be/9HO9SpjZBPo?list=LL

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 10:30:01 PM »
Tell that to HmgRock. He's the biggest liar on PH. I am glad that you and I are Christians; yet, Satan is the most annoying one who keeps sending toxic people in our path to get us angry. Satan is trying to let your focus on him than God. My family get this a lot since we get a lot of bad people around us. We just stay away from them since my family has experience of being bullied. We just keep succeeding our enemies before the hate begins.

there are no satan
and no

there are many many many people who disagree with you
they are just not on PH because it's a dying site

go to facebook!!!
you will find ton of them like me...

and according to your logic.... they might all just be my account hahahahah
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 05:18:47 PM »
Atheist is not a religion
Stop trying to make it one

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 05:29:47 PM »
You're religious! LMAO!

You're a try hard atheist, lmao!  :2funny: :2funny:

If you're such an atheist, then why is that the moral argument fails?

Atheist is not a religion
Stop trying to make it one
We got no church to go to
 ;D ;D ;D

Moral is how you treat other
And how other reacts to your treatment

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 10:18:30 PM »
Bruh...you're an atheist! You're not suppose to believe in Moral Objectivism. You lost here already, lmao! :2funny: :2funny:

There is no morality in atheism. What DA HECK R YOU TALKIN' ABOUT?  :2funny:

Bruh! You're not an atheist! You don't know what atheism really is, don't you?

you curse and drop soo many F-BOMB
and you call that MORAL ??

plzz nigga

;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 10:38:40 PM »
That's your opinion only since morality doesn't exist in atheism. Therefore, you can't judge me since there are no rules for atheism. You make your own rules. If you do, what makes your rules better than the other guy? If you think your rules are better than the other guy, then you're no better than the Crusaders. Racism isn't right or wrong in the name of atheism. There is no right and wrong since it's just the flavor of your candy that you choose. Again...the third time, you lost this argument because if there is no God or a transcendent being, then you can't judge me.

That's how the Nazi won in the Nuremberg Court Case. You can't judge us because that's culture. They do have a point...and it is logical to see that. Atheism fails on the moral ground and I will ask you the same way of how the Nazi addresses to the USA in the same matter in the Nuremberg Court Case. Why are you judging me if there is no deity? What makes your moral superior than mine? Doesn't that lead to racism and your own contradiction? I hope you know what the Nuremberg Court Case is. If atheism is true, then you contradicted yourself. If there is no such thing that truth, is that true? If it is, then you're making a truth claim that there is no truth; yet, there is one truth that claims there is no truth and truth. Do you see the oxymoron contradiction here? Frank Turek pulled on this and it make sense.

Atheism fails on the moral argument. What you claim is nothing more but preferences against me. There is no right and wrong; there is only preferences in the realms of atheism. Therefore, if you claim that you're a true atheist, then you have to agree that there is no right and wrong. You will be another example of those Hmong rebellions who rebel against the Xiong clan for adopting the Chinese custom.

you have no MORAL
don't talk to me about MORAL
christian don't act like that

you are a fake christian

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 10:25:26 PM »
Bruh, you're a fawking atheist. Atheist can't judge for shiet! You have no law or a deity. So why are you crying? O_o

I have a deity and I have a law. Atheistic people aren't suppose to use Objective Morality bruh. You just lost the debate because you keep claiming that there is no such thing as a deity; yet, you believe there is a lawgiver, which is contradictory. You just shot yourself in the foot, mon ami.

You shot your foot to shoot me? LMAO!  :2funny:

How does that work in the name of physics? LMAO! :idiot2:

You lost; yet, you refuse to acknowledge it. Again...TELL ME WHAT IS SUBJECTIVE MORALITY? LMAO!

If you claim that you're a true atheist, then tell me what is subjective morality?

there we go FOLKS
the F-BOMB

hahaha

that's how i know im winning!!!
can't even do a debate without dropping FBOMB

you sure have good CHRISTIAN MORAL VALUE
my asss!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2022, 10:16:05 PM »
Wow...you are an immature Mayweather.

You're not winning since you don't even know what the hell is moral relativism. This is why you got no one to agree with you. People only surrender to you because they got so sick of your stupidity. You're a Vam Meej dude.

About 6 people already claim that you're a dumbasss. I forgot...that also includes me too, which makes 7.

Thaub...koj tsis yog Hmoob os.

I’m winning dude
I got you cursing and swearing

THATS WINNING!!!!

Can’t even debate me

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 10:36:35 PM »
Atheist don't have a judge; therefore, you cannot judge if there is no lawgiver for the atheist. In fact, you're not an atheist. You're a lukewarm atheist who cannot define moral relativism, which is I am winning since you BS everything just like my horrible cousin.

Bruh, stop dodging the bullet. What is moral relativism? Please...just answer this question.

Depends on your culture
They rape little boys in afghanistan
That is wrong to us but right to them

Advertisements