Advertisement

Author Topic: Bigotry and racist, some of us are guilty of it without knowing it....  (Read 708 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Just like at work with sexual harassment, it is only harassment if the other party is taking offended to it.  While it is harmless to the speaker or we might not know it, words, if using the wrong context can be hurtful. 

Like you see me saying kaydoo all over the place here.  That is only because we don't have kaydoo here. 

I mean how would you like it if I call them by saying "I love your charcoal burnt looking skin or how about I tell you hmong that I love how you hmong smells like hmong sausage? 

In this next clip, we have this kaydoo chick be telling this viet chick that she likes her slanty eyes.  Racist or naw?  She was offended though. 

RHOSLC : Jennie Nguyen Confronts Mary Cosby About Her Racist Remarks: 'Take Some Responsibility'
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rhoslc-jennie-nguyen-confronts-mary-030000400.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Bigotry and racist, some of us are guilty of it without knowing it....
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 02:17:24 PM »
i get harass and yell at work
all the times

;D ;D ;D O0 O0

in one ear
out the other

O0 O0 O0

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 02:34:29 PM »
i get harass and yell at work
all the times

;D ;D ;D O0 O0

in one ear
out the other

O0 O0 O0

You need to file a report with your HR.  If they fire you for it, you can sue them. 

Best way to come up is to sue someone.  A family friend went through your same ordeal, he fought the system and won millions.   He now has a big house up in them hills from that funds. 

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 05:17:47 PM »
I'm a minority at my work place.  Waiting for the right time to throw out my yellow card :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 10:46:28 PM »
You need to file a report with your HR.  If they fire you for it, you can sue them. 

Best way to come up is to sue someone.  A family friend went through your same ordeal, he fought the system and won millions.   He now has a big house up in them hills from that funds.

i'm like JET LI from the movie expendables
i just die like at the start of the movie

they would FIRE and REPLACE MY ASS SOO FAST

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 01:56:03 PM »
Sorry to say Sista, but if you took offense to that, it just means you lack self confidence...I believe the black girl was making a genuine compliment as not everyone view slant eyes as less than desireable...i n Old Japanese times, it was actually view as desireable..I mean its like a sports car, heck yeah you want those headlights slanted and looking fierce...not now round beetle type headlights..lm ao

like for me, someone once said, you look good for a Asian guy...or someone once say, you have nice round eyes..someone once asked me what's my birth name, because I have a American name. I said, "Jack" is my legal name..(not my actual name, I mean I have a legal AMerican name, but it's not jack)..lols

then I went on to say, yeah My pap says he gave me than name because the Hmong fought alongside the Americans during the Secret War and befriended with a American soldier name Jack who he claims helped saved him from a bullet wound....She quickly shifts the subject...not sure if she was embarassed, racist and didn't care for a Asian story, or both.....lmao

but back to subject, I actually find slanted eyes attractive..I really do..

sure it is ok until it happens to you

How you feel if I say..  "Oh the Hmong in you is strong" 

You don't even know if I'm side jabbing you

:2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements