Advertisement

Author Topic: Vaccines have been out and millions have taken it. Why still so scared?  (Read 2862 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Why are people still worried that it’s not safe?  Can you name one death case that’s directly tied to the vaccine?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccines have been out and millions have taken it. Why still so scared?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 01:44:45 PM »
Why are people still worried that it’s not safe?  Can you name one death case that’s directly tied to the vaccine?

while they at it, show me a time when someone is waiting for an OK sign that the vaccine is safe but they ended up catching covid and die

Remember that dead people can't be remorseful.  There are cases out there that people are waiting, catching covid, felt like chit and almost die and telling the world that they are remorseful and now advocating for the jab.  All this while being alive cuz like I said, dead people don't come back and say that they are wrong.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 01:53:57 PM »
YAX....

misinformation
politic

and....

people just being lazy to go to get it...
YES WALKING OUT THE DOOR TO THE HOSPITAL
IS ALREADY TOO MUCH WORK

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 10:46:01 PM »
people really think there's a mirco chip in the vaccine
yeah...
like legit too

we got wayyyyy tooo many dumb people in the USA

going have natural selection do it's job

kill and wipe out more people
i wish they bring back the MOSES PLAGUE

;D ;D O0 O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 05:34:39 AM »
bro, i respects those who are truly wary of the vaccine..but i'm also aware there are those who just wants to be childish about it....so i'm just going to say, and its quite embarassing..b ut after i took the vaccine....i had a bad ass Urinary tract infection....f or weeks...i dreaded pissing each morning....ano ther thing was my bowl movements went abnormal for some time...lols too much info...but real talk...so my doctor told me, no more redbulls, no more junk foods...more water and more fruits and veges....he won't admit or comment if its because of the vaccine...

I'm almost positive others experience the same or similar...some way worse...well folks...I still drink red bulls on the daily and eat premade junk food..lols..bu t no UTI and Delay crapping for days..lmao

Let me tell you a short story. 

I once did a term paper for a friend, free of charge because English is his last language so it is tough for him to write even a sentence without failing. 

So guess what he got as a grade?  He got an F n the guy went ape nuts on me.  Makes no sense right?  You trying to help but you still get yelled at.

The story I just told has something to do with you.  You are that fool that speak after the fact.  After the jab, people will begin looking for any little symptoms to lay the blame on the vaccine.  If you look long enough, you will find something eventually but is it the truth though? 

You getting older and so you will get other health related issues.  The jab do have symptoms for some but studies are inconclusive as they would of had them illness had it was not for the jab.  Laying the blame is tricky unlike having diarrhea after you ate something that very moment. 

As much as those side effects are to blame, I rather go through that than dying of COVID. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 09:30:06 AM »
Maybe taking the jab will extend your life another 10 years. Who’s to say it wouldn’t?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 09:44:29 AM »
Yax....

I want to start a rumor and conspiracy

The jab makes your PENIS smaller

PASS THIS ON TO THE QANON ;D ;D O0 O0

Offline king james

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 09:50:13 AM »

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 10:56:37 AM »
bro, i respects those who are truly wary of the vaccine..but i'm also aware there are those who just wants to be childish about it....so i'm just going to say, and its quite embarassing..b ut after i took the vaccine....i had a bad ass Urinary tract infection....f or weeks...i dreaded pissing each morning....ano ther thing was my bowl movements went abnormal for some time...lols too much info...but real talk...so my doctor told me, no more redbulls, no more junk foods...more water and more fruits and veges....he won't admit or comment if its because of the vaccine...

I'm almost positive others experience the same or similar...some way worse...well folks...I still drink red bulls on the daily and eat premade junk food..lols..bu t no UTI and Delay crapping for days..lmao

Weeks? My guess is a compromised immune system where your body focused all attention on the vaccines and weakened other functions that normal germs are usually killed off but if you are back to your old ways and nothing is no longer happening. Do take this with a grain of salt since I’m not a practitioner of medicine.

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2022, 12:57:19 PM »
here's what's going on...you've already got covid and have natural immunity.  you've already followed rules and got fully vaccinated...n ow they want to inject you with boosters!
when is enough going to be enough...are you waiting until they tell you to eat dr fauci's sh!t before you can live without fear! 

I suggest those in living in fear, stay indoors until they die because if you go out, you might die tomorrow!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2022, 02:05:52 PM »
here's what's going on...you've already got covid and have natural immunity.  you've already followed rules and got fully vaccinated...n ow they want to inject you with boosters!
when is enough going to be enough...are you waiting until they tell you to eat dr fauci's sh!t before you can live without fear! 

I suggest those in living in fear, stay indoors until they die because if you go out, you might die tomorrow!

the vaccine makes your penis small

pass it on!!! to your QANON friends!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2022, 07:15:05 PM »
I'm vaccnated and boosted. Some shots are good without any side effects, but a few shots. Yes I feel the effects. Covid is no joke.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2022, 05:51:50 AM »

I don't get the flu shot. Why would I be any different with the COVID vaccine?

I'm not worried, scared, or concerned at all.

My question to you is why do you think you get to mandate others to take the COVID vaccine? You don't. Their body, their choice.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2022, 09:53:28 AM »
you idiots are keeping the virus alive and spreading it because you’re not vaccinated. That’s hurting everyone else and you’re too selfish to care.

Offline king james

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2022, 11:26:20 AM »

My question to you is why do you think you get to mandate others to take the COVID vaccine? You don't. Their body, their choice.

:2funny:

Advertisements