Advertisement

Author Topic: A lot of Hmong people choose to be conservative because they hate black people.  (Read 3448 times)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
Ain’t you related to that crazy xiong hmong guy???
Who want to go kill joe biden and set us free from satan

;D ;D

You should spot the mental illnesses in yourself. If you can’t see it, get your head examine by a pro. This is for all you left, right, and pretender nut cases. Don’t take it personally if it doesn’t pertain to you, I’m only speaking to the crazies and rocky is one of them.  ;D ;D

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
You should spot the mental illnesses in yourself. If you can’t see it, get your head examine by a pro. This is for all you left, right, and pretender nut cases. Don’t take it personally if it doesn’t pertain to you, I’m only speaking to the crazies and rocky is one of them.  ;D ;D

mental illness is serious
don't make fun of it

you should probably seek professional treatment
i can't help you because i'm not a expert in that field

;D ;D ;D ;D

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Did you see what BNM recently wrote though?  She basically said she's a conservative but hating black folks isn't the reason why.  She just hates them because they're black. :2funny:

Offline king james

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Did you see what BNM recently wrote though?  She basically said she's a conservative but hating black folks isn't the reason why.  She just hates them because they're black. :2funny:

you do realize this is her role model right  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
you do realize this is her role model right  :2funny:

yea that's cringe
hitler sulute

God did not created man...man created god

Offline nxtaugpaj

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
I only agree because I do not want to see our people giving birth to black children. I see black people stepped on by every race in the world. We should not lower ourselves to their level. I do not want to see hmong people stepped on for just being hmong. We do not have to repeat their history.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Getting stepped in won’t be a problem if we can convince everyone that race does not matter and we’re all part of the human race.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile

I think she said...

If you black and rich and has higher education, them kaydoos can fawk my kids.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements