Advertisement

Author Topic: been watching too many of these videos  (Read 170 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +81
    • View Profile
been watching too many of these videos
« on: January 10, 2022, 09:43:15 PM »
I'll watch it and put it out on full blast in front of the girl....she gives me the look, and tells me if I don't trust her or love her, to let her know so she can pack up n leave...I said, come watch it with me....I just get a kick from watching these videos...she refuses....now I'm a little suspicious...l ols just kidding....the old sayin, if you have to asked, you already know....I dont have to ask...our relationship is successful because it is not base on love, but on loyalty and deep mutual understanding and respect...beca use we will hurt the one we love eventually...h ahah just my theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD91tyxmQ2E

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +170
    • View Profile
Re: been watching too many of these videos
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 08:55:04 AM »
She may have a point.  Why was the video on full blast?  Usually, so she can hear it.  Why did you want her to hear it?  and that, my friend, is the heart of your misunderstandi ng or not.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 11:22:47 PM »
just friendly teasing..she likes to put on Michael Jackson music to annoyed me..what she doesn't know is she turned me into a fan..lols..guy was truly King of Pop. haha

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 06:21:53 PM »
Not sure if she'll be a fan.  However, if you just watch it "normal" and ask her to join you, maybe she'll be a fan.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 10:24:12 PM »
oh I already know she would say no, but I told her to watched with me anyyway to annoyed her even more..haha you know, give her something to complain or tell about to her friends...lols

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 09:01:42 PM »
Not good to purposely create stress for another and then off she complains w/ a frown.  Why not do something nice so she's at peace and compliments w/ a smile.

Hmong men should treasure/cherish a woman like she's a precious jewel/pov haum. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +951
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 10:42:21 PM »
Doesn't matter if it's men or women, got treat each other with respect and dignity. Otherwise, no point in staying together. Living in misery ain't much living IMO.

So yes, treasure each other if you want to share a wonderful life journey together. If not, move on...

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 12:31:01 AM »
haha she doesn't take it personally.. she throws puns back at me just as hard. we just share the same kind of humor. and i feel we both actually enjoy annoying one another off sometimes. every relationship is different, and if you both can't truly be yourself around one another then thats when you know its not going to work out..i told her one time, if you just want me to say the things you want to hear, do the things you want me to do, then we might as well just be partner n sex crimes...lols she gives me a look, but im sure she tells her friend what i said and they all laugh...what a jackass b-f you have...but she understands my humor and point...haha

Advertisements