Advertisement

Author Topic: Sort of like kidnapping someone on a date  (Read 1040 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Sort of like kidnapping someone on a date
« on: January 13, 2022, 08:47:43 AM »
Man this next story is something. 

A chinese chick went on a blind date and because of a lockdown, she is stuck in his town and is forced to take shelter in his house.  The guy took care of her and if anything, I think being with him, if long enough, she should marry him.  When you spend some time with someone and get along with them, you tend to build up a bond.  Maybe this is why people arrange marriages back in our golden ages.  I kid you not, I fell for it before.  Like going on field trip or camping, you feel like you are starting to get to know someone just because you spent that crucial time with that person. 

Then again, this chinese host guy, I think he's such a chump.  You got a chick living with you and you can't hit it.   :2funny:

Chinese woman stuck in blind date's house by sudden Covid lockdown
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/13/china/china-covid-blind-date-stuck-intl-hnk/index.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Sort of like kidnapping someone on a date
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 06:40:34 PM »
Ok, she did say he's like a mannequin & inarticulate so I'm thinking no 2nd dates.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 06:52:39 PM »
Good example that you shouldn’t do anything sexual on the first date.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 02:40:48 PM »
Ok, she did say he's like a mannequin & inarticulate so I'm thinking no 2nd dates.

yup, he makes a good friend in the friendzone. 

Only way for her to come crawling to him is if she goes on other dates with a juan don type of a slick guy and get butt hurt by them.  Only then can she think about that nice guy who does nothing sensual for her but yet, she can feel like a queen in his palace. 

This is why those who knows, will know what lower expectation means when it comes to dating.   O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 02:43:26 PM »
Good example that you shouldn’t do anything sexual on the first date.

Sexual is a consent kind of a thing.  Maybe you should work on this "consent" issue to see that it may work in your favor.  If you don't  make a move like this chump in the article did then nothing is gonna happen.  The only way to know if she is at least have some interest in you is for you to make a move.  I kid you not.  Lots of times, the first date, first sex ends up being a bf/gf relationship by the second sexual contact.  The science is hard to explain but  yeah, just gotta believe me when you don't check yourself before you reck yourself.   :2funny:

Offline nxtaugpaj

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 04:29:07 PM »
By the fifth date a person should already know what they are looking for. I think she knows that she needs a man who can cook. If anything, those two are destined for each other.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 10:54:21 PM »
I've been waiting for consent all these years. That's why I haven't gone anywhere.

But I'm not going to force anyone into sex, either. Consent has to be in place.

Sexual is a consent kind of a thing.  Maybe you should work on this "consent" issue to see that it may work in your favor.  If you don't  make a move like this chump in the article did then nothing is gonna happen.  The only way to know if she is at least have some interest in you is for you to make a move.  I kid you not.  Lots of times, the first date, first sex ends up being a bf/gf relationship by the second sexual contact.  The science is hard to explain but  yeah, just gotta believe me when you don't check yourself before you reck yourself.   :2funny:

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 10:55:04 PM »
She does seem to like him so much that she has bragged about him in public.

By the fifth date a person should already know what they are looking for. I think she knows that she needs a man who can cook. If anything, those two are destined for each other.

"...

Advertisements