Advertisement

Author Topic: Where do you go to meet hmong singles?  (Read 1792 times)

Offline nxtaugpaj

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Where do you go to meet hmong singles?
« on: January 13, 2022, 05:43:35 PM »
I have searched the internet, and searched the city for singles-only event but I cannot find any dating scenes for hmong people, anywhere. Where can I find places to meet and date single people?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you go to meet hmong singles?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 05:58:53 PM »
Good Question.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 07:06:26 PM »
I have searched the internet, and searched the city for singles-only event but I cannot find any dating scenes for hmong people, anywhere. Where can I find places to meet and date single people?

Depends on where you're located so sharing that info should help those that are trying to answer your question..

Offline nxtaugpaj

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 07:37:01 PM »
Sorry, I do not feel safe sharing private information. There is too many dangerous people online. I can use any online dating website links, though.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 08:00:17 PM »
A Hmong chick started a dating service awhile ago. But she fell in love with a black man and gave up on the site.

They have a child together now, even though they didn't marry.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 08:39:38 PM »
Can’t remember but a lady was documenting her stories in here a few years back. She advertised to see if someone would meet up with her in SF but guess no single Hmong man was available. Try Hmong events, lots of Hmong parties through out the year across US. Just go follow one or a few of these Hmong artists on FB and you’ll know where the parties will be at. Strictly Hmong singles events, no idea. I hear “reporter” is single but unconfirmed.

Met my love at college.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2022, 09:23:09 PM »
Never trust any dating site. There's an incident where this naive fobby Hmong gal chatting with the possessive White guy she didn't knew really well. He has Yellow Fever for this gal. They chatted few days then she let him enter her apartment. On that particular day she felt uneasy when he displayed some control-freak syndrome on her. She called the cops so they can put restraining order on him. He couldn't leave her alone. He showed up at her apartment and knock down the door to get to her. When she tried struggling to get free, he choked her with the telephone cable wire. 

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2022, 09:43:47 PM »
if your on facebook they have a private group there where you could join, u can start there its called
Hmong Dating

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 05:59:59 AM »
Dating can be super easy or super hard these days. Some Hmong singles don't seem to have any problem finding someone left and right. Meanwhile, there are so many decent singles who can't even get scraps. It's not like how it was in the past. Back then, a person would have to be really physically unattractive not to have somebody and even then, sometimes they would still find someone to marry. Nowadays, even attractive people can't find someone to commit to.

Advertisements