Advertisement

Author Topic: Mao Zedong vs Hmong people  (Read 85 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
Mao Zedong vs Hmong people
« on: January 13, 2022, 08:08:45 PM »
Mao Zedong has killed the Hmong people because they didn't move forward. The Hmong people who voted for Mao didn't like the other Hmong people in China because they kept talking about cev cais qub. Those who follow cev cais qub, Maub Txwj Toom mus tuas lawm. He did to progress all of unified China.

Today, about a few Hmong shamans will practice shamanism in China. Most of them followed Mao Zedong's path to follow what was forward and beneficial for China.

This is no different than the obsolete culture vs. the reformed culture. Imagine the obsolete Hmong culture died out because of the reformation in the Hmong community. If there is a reformation, there will be a lot of backlashes and debates in the Hmong community. I prefer the Hmong scholars in America to handle the debate and situation to reform the Hmong culture. Zij Poj Niam must be abolished on two sides of the world, including America and Old Asia. The bigotry in the Hmong community must change. I don't want to provoke another Hmong rebellion that went crazy against the Xiong clan. I respect the Xiong clan from their beginning history; I don't want to read about how they ended it very badly.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 08:14:30 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nxtaugpaj

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mao Zedong vs Hmong people
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 10:35:27 PM »
Mao's step forward was into communism. This is a step backward according to the West. In a sense, Mao's revolution was a rebellion against the natural way of nations.

As for kev cai zij poj niam, there is no true way to handle that without communism to control the existence of thieves.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +182
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 10:38:53 PM »
Mao's step forward was into communism. This is a step backward according to the West. In a sense, Mao's revolution was a rebellion against the natural way of nations.

As for kev cai zij poj niam, there is no true way to handle that without communism to control the existence of thieves.

keep in mind
THEAFTERLIFE.. .. this dude think colonial of asian countries is a good thing
being slave to the white man is soooo  COOL

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 04:42:12 PM »

True on the last part. The point I am making here is that the obsolete culture tends to bash ignorantly against the reform because the world is changing. Those that don't reform or adapt will die first. Hmong people, a good example, will declare that you are not Hmong anymore for not practicing Hmong culture of the old ways. The old ways is to Zij Poj Niam and Dev Poj Niam, that is not acceptable! Will this offend Hmong people? YES! Why? Because we are abolishing this old way to the new ways.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2022, 03:31:32 PM »
keep in mind
THEAFTERLIFE.. .. this dude think colonial of asian countries is a good thing
being slave to the white man is soooo  COOL

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You're delusional. South Korea is rich; yet, they are part of the Core Nations. I guess you don't want to be in the Core Nations; therefore, I understand why you rather be in the semi-peripheral nations.

Advertisements