Advertisement

Author Topic: I know people who got COVID and they were fine  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
I know people who got COVID and they were fine
« on: January 17, 2022, 07:07:49 AM »
Vaxxed or unvaxxed, it doesn't matter. They all still got COVID. Nobody experienced symptoms worse than the other. The only important fact is that they recovered without having been hospitalized.

Thus, get vaccinated or don't get vaccinated. You know your body and your immune system best.

STOP USING THE MEDIA'S LIES TO SUPPORT MANDATES ON OTHERS.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: I know people who got COVID and they were fine
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 11:13:47 AM »
We’re not worried about those people. We are worried about the people they gave it to who are dying in the hospitals because the people you knew were selfish and didn’t care about others.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 11:15:39 AM »
these republican antix vaxx radio host are dropping dead like flies

I HONESTLY DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM
GLAD THEY DIE
   O0 O0 O0

all these disinformation shyt they spread

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 12:04:47 PM »
Fauci might push for a 4th and 5th dose after the booster shot.

I wonder why they don't just put everything into one tiny tube and do just one shot that has all of those doses in it.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 12:20:03 PM »
We’re not worried about those people. We are worried about the people they gave it to who are dying in the hospitals because the people you knew were selfish and didn’t care about others.

Uh... actually the vaxxed people are the one spreading it. They get covid and symptom not as bad so they think they're good and then they spread virus to other people. I (unvaxxed) got covid from two fully vaxxed co-workers. My mom and sister (who never left the house because they are afraid of catching the virus) got it from my niece. All three were fully vaxxed with the booster shot.

So, stop your pandering and demeaning tune calling people uncaring for not getting the vaccine. You know that 40,000+ people die yearly with the flu, right? Why isn't the flu shot a mandate? And if you're not getting the flu shot, it means you don't care about other?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 12:31:14 PM »
Uh... actually the vaxxed people are the one spreading it. They get covid and symptom not as bad so they think they're good and then they spread virus to other people. I (unvaxxed) got covid from two fully vaxxed co-workers. My mom and sister (who never left the house because they are afraid of catching the virus) got it from my niece. All three were fully vaxxed with the booster shot.

So, stop your pandering and demeaning tune calling people uncaring for not getting the vaccine. You know that 40,000+ people die yearly with the flu, right? Why isn't the flu shot a mandate? And if you're not getting the flu shot, it means you don't care about other?

We should all be getting our shots
Its gives us a higher protection percentage
If you catch it
You won’t have a strong reaction

NOBODY WANT TO FIR FROM THIS SHYT
WE WANT TO LIVE LONG AND OLD

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 12:59:34 PM »

so then, you agree with the numbers that the Unvaxxed are the ones taking up hospital beds and dying? 

Edit:  go look at your local hospital and see how many flu patients you see there compared to covid patients.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 01:04:42 PM by YAX »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2022, 01:38:14 PM »

Your flu comparison with covid is flawed.  Does the flu spread as beautiful as covid? 

Now lets see here, I don't think I know anyone who gotten the flu was admitted to the hospital.  Now add covid, yes I know people who was admitted and who didn't come home.  I'm sure those who knows people that died of covid can voice the same thing as well.  Before covid, flu was an annual thing and we do not know anyone who would need to be hospitalized for catching the flu.  I even catches the flu yearly myself and we take the flu with the grain of salt.

No flu since covid came out and I still gotten my flu shots.  Good reason for this is mask and good hygiene practices which limited my flu count.  Before covid, I don't even need to wipe down my work station or my steering wheel or washes my hands as often.  Roni has made us all neat freaks and is the reason why no flu for me thus far.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2022, 01:42:47 PM »
So common logic dictates this.

The hospital right now are filled up with more vaccinated folks. 

So if we all have gotten the jab, we would just be passing covid around but we would then "treated it like the flu" and be staying home.  In this way, no death needed and those who needed no covid care can get treatment at your local hospital. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2022, 01:43:36 PM »
Vaxxed or unvaxxed, it doesn't matter. They all still got COVID. Nobody experienced symptoms worse than the other. The only important fact is that they recovered without having been hospitalized.

Thus, get vaccinated or don't get vaccinated. You know your body and your immune system best.

STOP USING THE MEDIA'S LIES TO SUPPORT MANDATES ON OTHERS.

you need to know people who catch covid and die. 

I don't need stories about catching covid and be fine because that's a weak story. 

I need something like I catch covid, gave it to my kids and they die.  Something in that nature. 

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2022, 02:07:28 PM »
For the last several months I keep seeing two homeless dudes hanging out at the gas station. They probably have covid or not but they still kicking. Each day I keep seeing them.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2022, 02:28:18 PM »
For the last several months I keep seeing two homeless dudes hanging out at the gas station. They probably have covid or not but they still kicking. Each day I keep seeing them.  :2funny:

If you know what the apple headquarter is like, it is like a clustered of many buildings together, looking and acting like a college campus.  We here at my work have about 10 smaller buildings and during the original roni and the delta, we only have a few buildings having covid.  Now Omicron and we all have cases popping out of nowhere. 

This only proves that you can run but how long are you gonna run away from this?  I still like my chances of not dying for being fully vaccinated.  By march, the Omicron booster is coming.  I'll take that too.   O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2022, 02:30:52 PM »
If you know what the apple headquarter is like, it is like a clustered of many buildings together, looking and acting like a college campus.  We here at my work have about 10 smaller buildings and during the original roni and the delta, we only have a few buildings having covid.  Now Omicron and we all have cases popping out of nowhere. 

This only proves that you can run but how long are you gonna run away from this?  I still like my chances of not dying for being fully vaccinated.  By march, the Omicron booster is coming.  I'll take that too.   O0

You should vlog that and show us whenever you hit the jab. I'll clap for you plus give you an outstanding ovation award.  O0

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2022, 02:32:47 PM »

This covid is like fawking someone who has AIDS. They knowly knows that they have AIDS yet still let you Fawk them. lmao. Ppl with Covid still walking around like it's noting spreading it everywhere they go. ppl who has covid will isolate themsevlves from other ppl and stay away from events. But those who do not care but only themselves are the one who is spreading this covid. Everyone has to be mindful of others. Yet ppl don't care. That's why this covid isn't dead yet.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2022, 02:34:40 PM »
If Covid is either transmitter or air-borne annoyance we would've been dead by now.  :2funny:

Advertisements