Advertisement

Author Topic: Feelings manifestation theory  (Read 1113 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Feelings manifestation theory
« on: January 19, 2022, 07:27:00 PM »

We see it happening with celebrities all the time.  They make a music video together and because they spent times with one another, feelings developed and they dated.  (machine gun kelly and megan fox).  They make movies together and they dated (spider man Tom Holland and Zendaya)

It happens in my life as well.  Taking a bus cross country and talking to this one young chick who also went on a solo trip and after the 3 days traveling together from cali to mn, we must depart in st. paul mn and it was a bitter sweet goodbye for me.  Also that one time camping trip.  ect ect.

Yall get the point. 

Feelings developing or just a friendship developing.  It is hard to explain but some of yall been there before. 

This next story is just the same as is. 

Chinese couple trapped for a month together on their second date due to sudden COVID lockdown get engaged
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-couple-trapped-month-together-231653900.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Feelings manifestation theory
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 09:27:52 AM »
A White lady paramedics tells journalists why she cheated on her husband with her co-worker: We do so many things together; we have so much in common; we just feel the same things; we have the same feelings for each other.

I'm not saying your next paramedics should be viewed that way if she and her co-worker are lifting you into the ambulance.

I'm saying she ...um...okay, that's fine if you don't trust them.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 11:46:24 AM »
A White lady paramedics tells journalists why she cheated on her husband with her co-worker: We do so many things together; we have so much in common; we just feel the same things; we have the same feelings for each other.

I'm not saying your next paramedics should be viewed that way if she and her co-worker are lifting you into the ambulance.

I'm saying she ...um...okay, that's fine if you don't trust them.

A bunch of years back, a PHER lured another pher on a cruise ship date.  At first,she hesitated but she went along with it because she never been on a cruise ship and it is an all payed trip so free is free.  She is not attractive to the guy.  Now this here is a trap.  When a girl is willingly to spend that much time with you, sharing the same room or cabin with you, I'm expecting sex and some feelings. 

Forgot how the story ends but I'm know for a fact that sex was involved.   

I'm going to vegas the weekend of feb 4th with a chick.  One bed suite already booked.  You know I practice what I preach.  Why the first week of feb?  Well I'm not down with going on dates during valentine's day weekend unless she's my exclusive.   O0

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 04:00:35 PM »
What you're talking about is human nature, that's what make us unique, the ability to bond/get along w/ people as time progress vice versa.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 04:56:31 PM »
I talked about this "trap" trick that my dad and his buddy did when I was growing up.  Overheard them talking about it. 

Guy and girl going to the movies.  He picked the last show which runs till midnight.
Guy gave my dad the spare key.  While they were watching the movie, my dad would pop his hood and took out the distributor cap which then causes the car not to start.  When the movie is over, the guy tries to start his car but could not.  He then calls his mechanic (my dad) and the mechanic told him that he will not be available till early morning.  Only option now for the couple is the spend the night and lucky so happen a motel is nearby.  What did I say about spending the night?   :2funny:

So my dad gets there early morning and an easy put back of the distributor cap and the car is working again.   They both did it to one another when they get a new "victim" 

Now whether that case causes the couple to date for real, I dunno but if that was me, I'll fall in love at first night and marry the girl already.   :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 06:21:29 AM »
Well, sometimes it's just projected onto, cuz they miss it.  When I was overseas, I should've been more of a philanderer, but I was so single at that time.  She even haha slapped me several times but I still refused.  I mean I should've just been like, 30 minutes is okay, but oh well.  Sometimes you just gotta true to yourself, cuz integrity isn't something to just go wishy washy at a moment.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2023, 01:30:29 AM »
There are a lot of people who date their co-worker or business partner.

I have never done that. Being in close proximity with someone does not entice me to start sleeping with them. I keep it professional at all times. I don't try to get to know them better. I don't share my personal life with them. I don't open myself up to be their confidant. I don't go to lunch with them or accept lunch from them. I don't borrow or lend Linda Trai Dai cds (lol!) These are all things that lead to office romance, workplace affairs, etc.

But seeing that so many people fall into these traps and had their fun, maybe I've been too reserved.  ???

But I also believe that these people know who to pick to get into a tryst with. If you open up yourself to these things by doing the above then you will find yourself in one.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 01:56:19 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2023, 08:54:10 AM »
What you're talking about is human nature, that's what make us unique, the ability to bond/get along w/ people as time progress vice versa.

We get to choose who we want to bond with. These people intentionally want to be with each other. No accidents.

A long time ago I worked with a very handsome man. He is the one who hired me to work with him. Many times we worked alone together. He didn't know that I was married because I don't share things like that easily - not because I'm trying to appear available but because I don't share about my personal life with co-workers (women included). I did feel that there was a lot of chemistry but nothing happened because I never allowed myself to bond with him.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 01:54:18 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements