Advertisement

Author Topic: Lefties/Demmies blames Trump for Smith/Rock incident at Oscar.  (Read 318 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
CNN analyst (ultra-libtards) seem to blame Trump for the incident...

“So was it nice that someone ran away after that happened??? Or are we getting an independent psychological case study on how Trump was normalized?” Rangappa asked on Twitter about the Will Smith/Chris Rock slapping.

This is the same fool that tweeted, "As an experiment, I would like to see a @SouthwestAir pilot say ‘Long live ISIS’ before taking off. I suspect 1) the plane would be grounded immediately; 2) the pilot fired; and 3) a statement issued within hours by the airline." After a SW airline pilot said, "Let's Go Brandon" last year. I know, all of Lefties/Demmies think "Let's Go Brandon" is a quiet insurrection or terrorist act against the POTUS.

Even Howard Stern was dumb enough to fall for the TDS too. His take on the event...

“He opened hand with a lot of force, smacks him right in the mouth on TV. Now the first thing I said to myself was ‘what the duck is going on, is this a bit?’ because where is security? This is a live television event!”

Stern went on to take a swipe at Trump by claiming Will Smith’s privilege and lack of accountability was how the former president “got away with shit.”

“Not one person came out, because he’s Will Smith. This is how Trump gets away with shit. Will Smith and Trump are the same guy. He decided he’s going to take matters into his own hands. At a time when the world is at war. Bad timing, man. Calm your ducking ass down. This is a sign of great mental illness when you can’t control your impulse. Not only that, it was hardly an insulting joke. It was not even a good joke,”
Stern said, apparently also still exhibiting symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Lefties/Demmies blames Trump for Smith/Rock incident at Oscar.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 09:05:15 AM »
no we don't
there's a whole thread on here about the WILL and CHRIS incident

it's JUST YOU
trying to spew ANTI LEFT reddit at everything and anything

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Lefties/Demmies blames Trump for Smith/Rock incident at Oscar.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 09:38:13 AM »
Conservatives playing the victim card on this too? :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements