Advertisement

Author Topic: It's Super Bowl, can't play but want to be in the mix & get a nice paycheck?  (Read 187 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
How Much Does an NFL Referee Make?

The NFL doesn’t release salary figures for officials, but Sporting News reported that, as of 2019, the average salary was $205,000 per season. Because the season now has one additional week — the league moved to a 17-game season instead of 16 in 2021 — that amount could have gone up.

The bonus officials receive for working the Super Bowl also is a well-kept secret and has been the subject of much speculation. A report from Money.com in 2018 said the amount could be between $30,000 and $50,000.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
These are not your pee wee league zebras.  They worked hard enough to built up the credentials to ref the best "entertainment" show on earth.

As a former sport bettors, we did a statistical analysis on them zebras too.  My research found that certain refs tends to throw that flag more often at certain stadium.  When we know that he was on the assignment for said game, we would bet the over because all them flags are free yards and yards plus stopping the clock = points.

Some even said that down the stretch, some of these refs are on the fix.  Can't prove it but you know that there are some blown calls being made.  Like that big play when chase or was it higgins that pulled the face mask of the defender Ramsey.  Replay shows the evidence but ref blew it and gave it to them.  I think that play is the determine factor to why the rams only beat cinn city by 3.  If you deduct their points off that play, the score would of been different.  I'm just saying after the fact   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements