Advertisement

Author Topic: Look at this "me love you long time" who doesn't like asian but marries her  (Read 1513 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile

'Married at First Sight' bride left in tears after new husband admits he's not attracted to Asian women

https://www.yahoo.com/news/married-first-sight-bride-left-001441240.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
They guy tsis phim and she can do better.   She's a beautiful girl and fate did her a big favor!

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
the model to this show is stupid.  It is setting the women up for failure as in the guys are marrying these women right away as a saying for them for getting into their booty right away and then remorse settles in and they changes their mind but these women can not get their innocence back.

Like human trafficking.  Emotional abuse to the max.  Pisses me off. 

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Both are consenting adults and going into this show like going into any real life relationship comes with risk.  Even when things don't work out, I think women shouldn't be too hard on themselves like they "lost" their value/innocence.  Do men feel the same way, like they "lost" their value/innocence?  NO!  Why do women allow society to condemn them as the 'victim, undervalue, etc.." If she's "used" goods, he is too. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Both are consenting adults and going into this show like going into any real life relationship comes with risk.  Even when things don't work out, I think women shouldn't be too hard on themselves like they "lost" their value/innocence.  Do men feel the same way, like they "lost" their value/innocence?  NO!  Why do women allow society to condemn them as the 'victim, undervalue, etc.." If she's "used" goods, he is too.

When women want equality in such standard, they also set themselves up to further being the victim.  If roles were reversal, some men would love to abuse this new superpower of theirs. 

Women want to pay?  Sure, loving it. 
Women want to open the door for men?  Sure, loving it
Women want a 1 night stand by tricking the poor guy with wine and cheese?  Sure, loving it more. 

My pisser is now worth more than her apple pie?  bring it

So you see, being a female already makes her a princess.  Men die because of women.  Since she is more valuable, she needs to protect herself at all times.  She needs to becareful of who she is going to sleep with because the world is still a sad sad place.  Women who knows should only sleep with a guy who is of the worthiness.  What makes him worthy?  Subjective but I'll start with a guy going broke over a chick, a guy gave her his all, a guy does something that is deem worth it for her to give him a taste of her apple pie, one that she will not regret. 

Anything unlike this I just met you and lets get marry BS.  Well unless you have no standards then sure, help yourself.  You want to go back to the ancient days?  Even arrange marriages, according to my definition of it, still gives folks the time to get to know one another.  Anything but this lets get marry on the first day BS.  My gosh, it is probably the easiest way to get free booty. 

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
When it comes to societal treatment of men vs. women it's already unfair no matter which cultures you look at.  Sometimes people have the best intention and when things go sour, I'm saying women should not beat themselves down, de-value themselves.  Recognize that things did not go as plan and learn/grow from it.

As for the show, I think they screen the participants and did their best to match the couple based on many factors but sometimes a jerk will fall thru the crack and this one did.  She should count that as a blessings.  Again, if anyone view her as "used " good, most guys are "used" good or "manwhore" ;D ;D ;D and therefore no right to judge a woman if she is or not.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
When it comes to societal treatment of men vs. women it's already unfair no matter which cultures you look at.  Sometimes people have the best intention and when things go sour, I'm saying women should not beat themselves down, de-value themselves.  Recognize that things did not go as plan and learn/grow from it.

As for the show, I think they screen the participants and did their best to match the couple based on many factors but sometimes a jerk will fall thru the crack and this one did.  She should count that as a blessings.  Again, if anyone view her as "used " good, most guys are "used" good or "manwhore" ;D ;D ;D and therefore no right to judge a woman if she is or not.

I'm going to have to try one  more time but be warn.  It might get graphic. 

Think in terms of a baseball bat (the guy) and no matter how much you use the bat to dip it into mud, the bat is still the bat.  Now with women and since not all men are made of the same size, the more she samples, the more she is going to look like roast beef.

and that my friend is the issue. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
This show is wack but as long as people are down to watch a circus and give them ratings then I guess you can say that business is good. 

90 Day Fiancé 's Juliana Custodio Filed for Divorce from Ex Michael Jessen on Valentine's Day: Report
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-fianc-juliana-custodio-191422657.html

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Duma, I understand your point without the graphic and that's no justification for the men's behavior and women shouldn't buy into that crazy nonsense and beat themselves up when the truth is men are more promiscuous than women.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326215/#:~:text=Men%20reported%20a%20mean%20of,number%20at%20the%2099th%20percentile.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Duma, I understand your point without the graphic and that's no justification for the men's behavior and women shouldn't buy into that crazy nonsense and beat themselves up when the truth is men are more promiscuous than women.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326215/#:~:text=Men%20reported%20a%20mean%20of,number%20at%20the%2099th%20percentile.

careful with data like these....

I think women are less honest when it comes to their sex and sensuality consensus.  Sort of like they take it to their grave instead of telling you their real number counts. 

Men on the other hand, as the myth goes, take what his numbers are and divided by a few. 

I still thinks that women are just as horny as men.  It just that they are being discrete about it for they have that "lady like" image to keep. 

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
Re: Look at this "me love you long time" who doesn't like asian but marries her
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2022, 08:07:50 PM »
Show is scripted :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2022, 08:19:30 PM »
Duma, some experts did point out that it should be "even" since the other partner is most likely a female or the gap shouldn't be that far apart.  I scratch my head and in some ways nod in agreement ;D ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 06:17:08 AM »
Women are just all over the place and their value is based from the opinion of men.  Then we have men who are unusable and yet they play it like their john is no joke.  Yeah, but all the laughing guys shut up when they step into the shower is all I have to say.  Value is all personal for the most part.

Intrinsic value, social value, material value, market value, potential value, liability value, etc.,...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Why is she so butt-hurt over this?  :dontknow:

It's very silly to expect people to be physically attracted to all races.

Here is an editorial piece on the topic. I'll have to look up the actual study one of these days. But the truth is that most people do not marry their type anyway.

https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/wont-end-up-marry-type/1601519#:~:text=A%20study%20conducted%20by%20the,the%20person%20they're%20dating.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
Definitely scripted @$$ show.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements