Advertisement

Author Topic: So a White co-worker asked me if I watch K-drama, probably because I'm Asian  (Read 1195 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...I told her, not really but per recommendation and encouragement from a former co-worker, I watched a couple of K-drama series years ago but not since that time. My thing is the shows I saw were unrealistic because in today's world, the characters somehow still can't stay in touch for like 10 years when they are separated due to circumstances out of their control, and seems like the male characters actually cries more than the female characters... ;D

She said, she also tried a few shows per recommendation s from her friends and it's just alright to her. She also said that the biggest thing that she doesn't get is sometimes, the characters will just break up and not let his/her mate know the reason...

Then I said, see that's what I mean by unrealistic... . ;D ;D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
...I told her, not really but per recommendation and encouragement from a former co-worker, I watched a couple of K-drama series years ago but not since that time. My thing is the shows I saw were unrealistic because in today's world, the characters somehow still can't stay in touch for like 10 years when they are separated due to circumstances out of their control, and seems like the male characters actually cries more than the female characters... ;D

She said, she also tried a few shows per recommendation s from her friends and it's just alright to her. She also said that the biggest thing that she doesn't get is sometimes, the characters will just break up and not let his/her mate know the reason...

Then I said, see that's what I mean by unrealistic... . ;D ;D ;D

Other nationality are into K-drama... I know some Spanish women that are into K-drama.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements