Advertisement

Author Topic: Some Hmong call them "ruam" due to ignorance but they can offer some good advice  (Read 312 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...for married and/or singles couples alike that are going through a rough patch in their relationship:

Deaf father-in-law offers heartwarming marriage advice to son-in-law. Silver Young shared with viewers a heartwarming moment in which his father-in-law offers marital advice after seeing Young have a disagreement with his wife.

The video starts off with Young explaining that his father-in-law had become deaf after an illness he had as a child in Laos. He then says that although his father-in-law cannot speak, “he has a soft heart.”

After seeing Young have a disagreement with his wife, the father-in-law pulls Young aside and shares the similar experiences he has had with his own wife.

“You must be patient with my daughter. My wife is the same, she gets mad at me all the time. If my daughter yells at you, be calm, work it out with her. You have a big heart. We just have to be patient, do our best for our family,” the father-in-law signs to Young.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements