Advertisement

Author Topic: Don’t hate man…. I just a low wage daytrader(no degree) who just got LUCKY…  (Read 4937 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Old girl might run to $5-8
With this pump
But im not touching it

you ready for another ticker?   :2funny:

diamond hand.  5 bagger

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
you ready for another ticker?   :2funny:

diamond hand.  5 bagger

I’m not playing this month
Just sitting on the sidelines with cash
No harm
No harm

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
I’m not playing this month
Just sitting on the sidelines with cash
No harm
No harm

ok man.. If you say so.  I'll keep what is good to myself...

I already know your next ticker once you wanna play again.  A ticker that cost around $40 a share the least.  You sell at $45.  I'm not good at math when your capital game is that low. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
ok man.. If you say so.  I'll keep what is good to myself...

I already know your next ticker once you wanna play again.  A ticker that cost around $40 a share the least.  You sell at $45.  I'm not good at math when your capital game is that low.

You don’t need to make 30% in one day
I would be happy with 1% everyday for 300 days
You know
Thats like 300% for the year

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
You don’t need to make 30% in one day
I would be happy with 1% everyday for 300 days
You know
Thats like 300% for the year

I don't need yes I know but it is just that I do   :2funny:

You find me a ticker that has high volume and has a rollarcoaster chart and you let me know.  I'll scalp the living chit out of it. 

sometimes, the high is not about making the money itself.  The high I get is when I'm joining forces with everyone else to squeeze them shortie mother effer.

Had you not be so butthole, you would make some money today the least.   Look at the chart for HYMC again.  The afterhour is now and it is still going through the roof. 

In other words, my trigger did not hit so I'm holding this one overnight.   I can't do nothing about it now as the market has closed.  You know darn well my stop limit will be set at opener just in case there is a dump and panic sell back.  Sell and then hunt again as she might rises on every pull back...

O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile

You find me a ticker that has high volume and has a rollarcoaster chart and you let me know.  I'll scalp the living chit out of it. 

sometimes, the high is not about making the money itself.  The high I get is when I'm joining forces with everyone else to squeeze them shortie mother effer.

Had you not be so butthole, you would make some money today the least.   Look at the chart for HYMC again.  The afterhour is now and it is still going through the roof. 

In other words, my trigger did not hit so I'm holding this one overnight.   I can't do nothing about it now as the market has closed.  You know darn well my stop limit will be set at opener just in case there is a dump and panic sell back.  Sell and then hunt again as she might rises on every pull back...

O0

I like this play up until March 23rd.   Wanna know why? 

They are reporting their earnings... If it is good, it will run again harder.  Until now till then, I'm keeping an eye out on this one as it likes to be a meme stock that rises like amc and game stock stuff.  When it rises, it must also fall so I'll be at the bottom, stealing some cheapies from those who triggered their stop lost.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

O0

I don’t play pennystock
I’m happy with my $100-300 daily gain
Slow and steady for me

;D ;D ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
I don’t play pennystock
I’m happy with my $100-300 daily gain
Slow and steady for me

;D ;D ;D

why use your gift to get 100-300 gain when you can make enough to lay low for a few months if you like? 

Today, she popped 201%, afterhours alone is a good 70% if I'm not mistaken..

I told you to get in and hold for a few.  I was gonna hold with you but you chickened out.  If you no play, I no play too so I sold for a lost because yesterday was a weird day.  Then today, she made a move and I feasted upon her throughout the day.  Usually I would sell before closing because the aftermarket can be iffy.  I'm glad my trigger did not hit because that's another 70 or so percent of goodness, free gift of the universe or a head start in going into the new day. 

How can you sit on the sideline just to see another guy making them papers?  If you show me how to make bread, I'll make bread with you.  I don't care what industry it is or what it does, as long as she moves green for me then I'm good. 

Pride is something that is hard to change.  When it comes to making money, as long as it is legal, ethical, I will be there for the harvest.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
why use your gift to get 100-300 gain when you can make enough to lay low for a few months if you like? 

Today, she popped 201%, afterhours alone is a good 70% if I'm not mistaken..

I told you to get in and hold for a few.  I was gonna hold with you but you chickened out.  If you no play, I no play too so I sold for a lost because yesterday was a weird day.  Then today, she made a move and I feasted upon her throughout the day.  Usually I would sell before closing because the aftermarket can be iffy.  I'm glad my trigger did not hit because that's another 70 or so percent of goodness, free gift of the universe or a head start in going into the new day. 

How can you sit on the sideline just to see another guy making them papers?  If you show me how to make bread, I'll make bread with you.  I don't care what industry it is or what it does, as long as she moves green for me then I'm good. 

Pride is something that is hard to change.  When it comes to making money, as long as it is legal, ethical, I will be there for the harvest.   O0

Do you have acesse to a margin trading account??
You should do that
If you high risk and like to gamble

You can leverage your TITS out

Hahaha

Alot of them youtuber has one

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Do you have acesse to a margin trading account??
You should do that
If you high risk and like to gamble

You can leverage your TITS out

Hahaha

Alot of them youtuber has one

yes I do

Margin trading         Enabled

and enabled.   I'm a dangerous man   :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
;D ;D ;D  When people boast about things like that its most likely they need to pat themselves on the back to make up for the lack of whatever the person is boasting about.

;D ;D ;D

Not surprised though as THAT GUY was "boasting" loudly all over PH about giving "$5" to four Hmong funerals in Fresno...Even his closest buddy on PH shut him down regarding that SHAMELESS behavior..

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
;D ;D ;D

Not surprised though as THAT GUY was "boasting" loudly all over PH about giving "$5" to four Hmong funerals in Fresno...Even his closest buddy on PH shut him down regarding that SHAMELESS behavior..

I see why he is a low wage $10 an hour worker... he makes about $23K to $70K a year in the stock market considering that he said he makes $100 to $300 a day! No need to use his finance degree to get a higher salary when he makes that much money!  ;D

Like this post: +1
hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
yes I do

Margin trading         Enabled

and enabled.   I'm a dangerous man   :2funny:
So he knows about margin accounts, but doesn't understand that you can sell high and then buy low?  ;D

Like this post: +1
hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

I see why he is a low wage $10 an hour worker... he makes about $23K to $70K a year in the stock market considering that he said he makes $100 to $300 a day! No need to use his finance degree to get a higher salary when he makes that much money!  ;D

i never say i was a MULTI MILLIONAIRE
i say i just day trading collecting my $100-300
only $10/hour
in my basement

hahahahah    O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile