Advertisement

Author Topic: What do Lovers Talk About that they are on the phone for hours at a time????  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
When the song is this good I am very curious to know the person who inspired it.

Puas yuav muaj ib hnub ib tug sau zaj nkauj los sis ib zaj poem txog kuv ne?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Koj tus ko muaj peev xwm yuav ua tau rau luag sau ua qauv cia.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 09:25:05 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
i dont know..maybe its more like you just like hearing someone's voice, and if they talk about every little details of their life, a few hours goes by...honestly, i wont really have much to talk about unless i'm story telling or exaggerating.. :2funny: but if she likes the stuffs I do, share the same kind of humor, we can talk until the sunrise..haha

Time really does fly when you're in good company.

Offline Hunnaydew

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
We still talk on the phone even after 10 years lol I call my hubby everyday after work while he’s still working. Even if I’m just driving silently we just stay in the phone listen to each other breathe hahaha.   ;D

We usually catch up each other’s day, I ask the same questions everyday: What did you eat? What did my baby eat? And then he’ll just tell me about whatever he wants to talk about.

Like this post: +1

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
We still talk on the phone even after 10 years lol I call my hubby everyday after work while he’s still working. Even if I’m just driving silently we just stay in the phone listen to each other breathe hahaha.   ;D

We usually catch up each other’s day, I ask the same questions everyday: What did you eat? What did my baby eat? And then he’ll just tell me about whatever he wants to talk about.

Nice seeing you post again Hunnaydew!  O0

I feel like the longer I'm with my wife, the more I love her...so yeah we still do the same routine as day one such as kiss good bye/hello, telling each others, "I love you"...

The only difference now is I also kiss my daughter and tell her, "I love you" as they are my two favorite ladies in the world... O0

Advertisements