Advertisement

Author Topic: Seems like Mike is calmer now compared to the pay per chew days  (Read 204 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
‘Mike Didn’t Flinch When He Pulled The Strap’: Guy Pulls Gun on Mike Tyson After Challenging Boxing Legend to a Fight

Former heavyweight Mike Tyson almost put them paws on a man who pulled a gun on him. TMZ reports the champ took a night off to attend a comedy show at a rooftop bar in Hollywood on Tuesday, March 22.

In a video, Tyson sits calmly at the table with friends before a man rudely disrupts a comedian’s set. Things go left when the man begins approaching Tyson saying, “I’m trying to upgrade my status. All I need is you. All I need is you.”

Eyewitnesses told TMZ the man had challenged Tyson to a fight, but he would not engage. Afterward, patrons in the crowd began instructing the man to leave, which resulted in him pulling a gun from his waist. The video then cuts to the man boldly approaching Tyson’s table again, asking him not to call the police. Instead of giving the man grief for scaring the small crowd, the boxing legend embraced him with a hug.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements