Advertisement

Author Topic: Something Happen to Your Package  (Read 674 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
Something Happen to Your Package
« on: April 06, 2022, 04:34:24 AM »
Has anyone ever got his/her package delivered to the wrong address at different state instead of yours?

It has happened to me twice. The first package landed on Texas and it wasn't delivered to my home in California. The second package landed in San Pablo, California, but it went to Wichita, Kansas instead. I was like what the fudge. Dang, UPS have some stupidest employees w/ low IQ tried to scam and delivered them to their relatives' address.  ::)

I learned my lessons: (1) not to order online and wait for package to arrive. There'll be some malevolent mofos to steal my package or purposely ruin my good day. (2) I should just buy the product at the store or come to pick it up at the store. So it's a lot safer and less anxiety.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: Something Happen to Your Package
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 05:50:10 AM »
Nope.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 08:37:01 AM »
Yea happened to me once
Contact customer support and got refunded back
Two week later, package arrived at my house

I got to keep the refund and package
KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT
Like the robinhood thief that i am

;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 03:53:09 PM »
NO, purposely go "underground" to steal from the poor and then "make fun" of them by giving them "spoilage" food is NOT "robinhood"... :idiot2:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2022, 04:00:36 PM »
Yea happened to me once
Contact customer support and got refunded back
Two week later, package arrived at my house

I got to keep the refund and package
KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT

;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0

It makes zero sense. You got your refund but the package suppose to cancel and ship back to the department store/manufacture.   ???

Anyway strange thing you lie your way and got both thing $$$$ and your package. Ok ok ok  smh ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 10:26:01 PM »
It makes zero sense. You got your refund but the package suppose to cancel and ship back to the department store/manufacture.   ???

Anyway strange thing you lie your way and got both thing $$$$ and your package. Ok ok ok  smh ;D

I guessing the guy returns the item back to USPS(wrong address)
and they sent it to the right address (me)

Either way

I got my refund and package

KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 10:55:10 PM »
Back when the GameCube first came out. I ordered one from Walmart online. The UPS guy marked it as delivered when I was home all day and did not see him come by at all. I had to dispute it with my credit card company after I called Walmart and all they could say was that it was delivered because it was marked as delivered.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2022, 11:31:53 PM »
Back when the GameCube first came out. I ordered one from Walmart online. The UPS guy marked it as delivered when I was home all day and did not see him come by at all. I had to dispute it with my credit card company after I called Walmart and all they could say was that it was delivered because it was marked as delivered.

Dayum! Sad to hear your story. Yeah, it happened to me too when I order an office chair from Walmart site. The fawk up thing is the chair was located in Georgia, not in my hometown. I waited 2 weeks and the chair haven't arrived. The UPS tracking keep saying, "Sorry your delivery is postponed due to the flood surrounding Alabama. The delivery will be delay for couple days." I got so pissed and wrote an email to Walmart in Georgia. I asked for a refund and they did so.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2022, 02:58:16 AM »
Some days, the idiots are on the clock and working to un-deliver the packages.  I have lost/missing packages that the vendor would never redeliver.  Cuz the address is still the same and the same idiot is still employed there.

Thankfully 99.99 percent of all packages have arrived.  And one vender actually re-sent me a brand new duplicated order.  That was before serious tracking was done.  However like two years later, the original package showed up.  I was like, oh helluva where is the funk in that?  Two years to deliver, must've travelled the world twice over easy and made it's way to both poles.  Origination of sender was no more that 50 miles away too.  Fishing lures, all is good.  :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements