Advertisement

Author Topic: So things were starting to cool down but then Jada comes out and says...  (Read 701 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
She wished Will didn't slap Chris.  Welp.  so much for defending that woman. She'll come right out and make him look bad by publicly going against him.  :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Jada already knew Chris has some disability such as NVLD (Non-Verbal Learning Disorder) and it doesn't hurt her feeling when Chris told a harmless joke. She knew it's a complimentary gesture about her look.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
She did also say she liked her bald head and was proud of it so the joke shouldn't have affected her much.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Yes she did. She sat down in front of the camera and boldly told the audience that she dgaf about her own Afro people shaming her new look. So many black karens and darens making the slapping incident as a satire for their amusement.

Good thing Mike Tyson and Cuba Gooding Jr. did not join this senseless drama.

I can't believe Jim Carey have the audacity to speak about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock even though he himself had humiliated Alicia Stone harshly in front of the crowd at the Oscar Award. He even tried to kiss Will Smith in the mouth. Will push him away.   :idiot2:

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
I don't know....  I mean comedians joke about everything under the sun but that night, Will was just defending his woman especially after he saw  her rolling her eyes and she was NOT laughing.

I don't know... some people laugh along with the jokes while others take offensive....

So I don't know.  But let's  hope Chris Rock keep these two out of his future jokes...

OR do the opposite now that he's gotten more materials...

I can almost hear him say, "When Will walked up, he knocked the wind out of me like......"  ;D ;D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Just laugh it off
Thsts what i do

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
She seemed pretty happy when she watched the slapping take place so to say she didn’t want it is a lie I think.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Man, them and their motor mouth. smh

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
People just need to watch reruns of Charlie Chaplin or Three Stooges.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements