Advertisement

Author Topic: If true then the wife should be held accountable cause a woman "hitting" a man  (Read 207 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..is not OK either  ???:

Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' Johnny Depp in recording, calls him a 'f****** baby'

Johnny Depp's testimony continued on Wednesday afternoon with more bombshell revelations about his marriage to Amber Heard. After lunch, the 58-year-old actor returned to the stand and described in detail about multiple times he was allegedly abused. During the "staircase incident," the actor claimed Heard "roundhouse" punched him in the cheek.

"I didn't punch you... I was hitting you, it was not punching you. You didn't get punched, you got hit... I did not f****** deck you, I f****** was hitting you," the actress can be heard saying. "But you're fine, I did not hurt you... you're a f****** baby. You are such a baby, grow the f*** up, Johnny."

"What was just played on these audio recordings was very much the tone, and the aggression, and the attitude, and the need for a fight from Ms. Heard," Depp said afterwards.

The actor spoke about another fight Heard supposedly instigated when she started "scratching" Depp in Dec. 2015. He admitted to trying to "restrain" her and that there was "accidental contact, but not a headbutt" as she has claimed.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements