Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmmm...Did not know this hot girl practice that ritual in her relationship  (Read 367 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ???:

Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly Occasionally Consume Each Other's Blood for ritual purposes

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Not sure to believe that rumor yet. I gotta ask Megan first before jumping into the conclusion. I can see why the director, Michael Bay, wants Megan so bad.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Huh...??? ... ;D:

Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly Warned About Drinking Each Other’s Blood by Vampire Experts

Experts of the vampirical variety have weighed in on recent blood-bearing headlines surrounding Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox.

Monday, TMZ revived the fluid-focused talk with a report featuring input from New Orleans Vampire Association (NOVA) co-founder Belfazaar Ashantison and Endless Night Vampire Ball founder Father Sebastiaan. NOVA is a nonprofit organization made up of self-identifying vampires, while the Endless Night Vampire Ball is known for its widely acclaimed New Orleans event.

In short, both experts are urging caution when it comes to mutual blood ingestion. As previously reported, Fox noted in a recent Glamour UK interview that she and MGK do indeed “consume each other’s blood on occasion,” albeit “for ritual purposes only.”

Other similarly ritualistic acts of love between the couple have also spurred increasingly enjoyable coverage, including word of a necklace containing Fox’s blood. MGK, who once accidentally stabbed himself while showing Fox a knife gifted to him by Travis Barker, told Ellen DeGeneres last summer the idea came about when Fox was leaving the country to shoot a movie.

Advertisements