Advertisement

Author Topic: Called it a while back re: Robinhood but then again, if you actually know stocks  (Read 494 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
....it's not a big surprise ???:

Robinhood stock is in a ‘dumpster fire of a situation’ right now, says retail trader

Robinhood (HOOD) stock has been on a downtrend since its IPO in July of last year. The financial services company, which aims to “democratize finance for all,” also recently produced a lackluster earnings report for Q1 2022. Amid Robinhood’s financial woes, finance YouTube channel host and retail trader Matt Kohrs believes the outlook is bleak for the company’s stock. “At least from the retail trading community, which I'm happily a member of, I don't really think the sentiment has changed, I mean, it's a dumpster fire of a situation,” Kohrs told Yahoo Finance Live. "I mean, in 2021, they managed to throw $3.7 billion into a pit, douse it in gasoline, and light it on fire. And it seems like they're not really changing course, as we're kicking off 2022.” Kohrs joined Yahoo Finance Live to discuss quarterly earnings for Robinhood and why retail traders are leaving the platform. The company posted a larger-than-expected loss for the quarter ended March 31, as total net revenues decreased 43% year over year to $299 million. The first quarter of 2022 marked the fifth consecutive quarterly drop in revenue for Robinhood, with the total net loss coming in at $392 million, or $0.45 per diluted share.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
LMAO

thanks for the morning laugh

Kekekekeke

;D ;D

Like this post: 0