Advertisement

Author Topic: If your spouse can't back you up then it's time for a divorce cause a boy is no  (Read 254 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
....better/worst than a girl especially when the reason for the foul treatment is so dumb:

Mom-to-be dumbfounded by in-laws’ ‘cruel’ reaction to her baby announcement: ‘I’d consider divorce’

A mom-to-be’s husband won’t accept the fact she’s pregnant with a girl. She’s pregnant with the in-law’s first grandchild and they expected a boy. When the doctor said she was carrying a girl, her husband refused to acknowledge it. Now she’s sick of pleading with them to accept her daughter.

“I am expecting my first baby with my husband,” she explained. “This is the first grandchild in the in-law’s family. They said that if the baby’s a boy then we’ll give him my father-in-law’s name (he’s dead due to cancer). I had no problem with that. The doctor’s appointment came, and it turned out to be a girl. My husband cried in the car then turned his phone off to hide from his family, then finally told them.”

“His mom and the others made their frustration and disappointment clear which bothered me cause my daughter deserves to be celebrated. They ghosted me for days then started coming over and visiting constantly referring to my daughter as my son claiming the results were false and basically pretending it’s a boy. I had several fights with them after they refused to stop it, and my husband sided with them.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
This gotta be Chinese's Jerry Springer drama sh!t.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements