Advertisement

Author Topic: My in-laws' town of Diamond Bar  (Read 252 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
My in-laws' town of Diamond Bar
« on: May 16, 2022, 10:17:00 PM »
California man charged for driving through Stop Asian Hate rally, yelling racial slurs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egwh_CKi6vI

A man who drove through a Stop Asian Hate rally and yelled anti-Asian slurs in Diamond Bar, California, more than a year ago was arrested on federal charges on Thursday.

Steve Lee Dominguez, 56, is facing two counts of bias-motivated interference with federal protected activities. He reportedly ran a red light on March 21, 2021, to block protesters and scream racial slurs at them.

A video of the incident, which occurred at the intersection of South Diamond Bar Boulevard and Grand Avenue, shows a black Honda Civic driving through about a dozen people who carried signs with messages such as “Stop Asian Hate” and “End the Violence Against Asians.” After making a U-turn, the driver can be heard screaming “F*ck China!” before taking off.

A now-unavailable video showed the driver pulling over after being followed by at least one protester, who recorded his license plate. He could be heard yelling “F*ck China!” once again before screaming “F*ck you!” at the protestor.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Re: My in-laws' town of Diamond Bar
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 11:28:43 AM »
What an embarrassment! Kind of reminds me of that immigrant lady doing a racist gesture in Fremont a few years back. These aren’t young minds but hardwired racist folks. Freedom of hate as long as no laws are broken.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: My in-laws' town of Diamond Bar
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 04:01:35 PM »
Yep!

Advertisements