Advertisement

Author Topic: This Trumper's as lame as the closet Trumper in here that said, "move to Laos"  (Read 291 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Yep, this LIAR is still in the U.S. just like the other one that said, he's moving to the "hillside of laos"...  :idiot2::

Lil Pump threatens to leave America and move to Colombia if Biden wins election - as he appears at Trump rally where President introduces him as 'Lil Pimp'!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Yep, this LIAR is still in the U.S. just like the other one that said, he's moving to the "hillside of laos"...  :idiot2::

Are you kidding me? You forgot all these Lefties/Demmies that screamed and promised to leave the US if Trump win?
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/20-stars-who-pledged-flee-country-trump-was-elected-are-they-945888/whoopi-goldberg-3/

These are just the Leftie elites... not even mentioning all those normies that promised the same thing.

Interesting that you find one person who claimed he'll leave if Biden win but ignored dozens of Lefties/Demmies that promised the same if Trump win.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Are you kidding me? You forgot all these Lefties/Demmies that screamed and promised to leave the US if Trump win?

Nope did not forget and I've mentioned plenty of LIES and hypocrisies from the DEMOCRAP side too...

These are just the Leftie elites... not even mentioning all those normies that promised the same thing.

Interesting that you find one person who claimed he'll leave if Biden win but ignored dozens of Lefties/Demmies that promised the same if Trump win.

Again, nope, I've pointed out plenty of LIES and hypocrisies from the "Leftie" too...

This is why the U.S. political system is such a cancer. Pretty much all them LIARS from both sides of the aisle just care about themselves...o nce they win your vote...Been that way since I arrived to U.S. during the Jimmy Carter days...

Even as a kid, I still remembered how atrocious politic was back in the 70s..

Advertisements