Advertisement

Author Topic: What would the married PH women do? Any advice?? Just curious...  (Read 477 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ???:

I found out my husband is sexually attracted to my sister. I don't know what to do.

"My husband and I have been together for eight years (dated for four years and married for four). We have two boys, ages 2 years and 7 months. My husband and younger sister have always been pretty close; some people have told me a little too close, but I trusted him and always thought they had a brother/sister relationship.

So, my sister and dad had come up to visit and then take my first son back home with them. I was feeling overwhelmed and needed a break but my youngest is still breastfeeding so he stayed with me. They were only here for two days but after they left things felt off. My husband, who likes to write music, kept complimenting me a lot. It almost felt like he was also trying to convince himself of the compliments. I felt like he might have been cheating or at the very least hiding something from me. I had a pit in my stomach that wouldn't go away, so I finally mustered enough courage to say something. He got defensive, saying I was acting crazy and that it made him feel bad being accused of something he didn't do. Then I cried because I thought he was right.

I know it's going to make me sound bad, but I couldn't take his word for it and the fact that he got defensive instead of comforting me rubbed me the wrong way. I decided to go through his phone to put my mind at ease. I went to his notes app looking for a password and found a bunch of songs he had written. I saw one titled “Girl I think about you.” I stupidly thought it was about me but I quickly realized it wasn't. It talked about thinking about a girl he's not supposed to, how he undresses her with his eyes, finds excuses to touch her and much more. I honestly was in shock and confronted him, and he tried to get defensive asking me why I went through his phone.

He told me they were sexual feelings he had had for "someone" back in the fall/winter time when I had our second son. He didn't want to act on them, and he didn't know what to do so he wrote about his feelings. I asked whom it was about but he wouldn't tell me. At that point I knew who it was about. I asked him if I was related to this person and he just buried his face in his hands and nodded. He started crying and explaining how bad he felt. When he went to sleep I packed a bag, put my youngest in the car and left. I went to my cousin's and texted him telling him I needed time. He suggested couples therapy, said that he loved me, he was sorry, and he only wants me, our family and nothing else. The trust between us is completely broken. I know he didn't technically do anything but it's still bad, right? The worst part is that I would normally call my family about this, but I can't. It's embarrassing, and I have to talk to them everyday and act fine because they have my son right now. I don't know what to do."

« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:27:59 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: What would the married PH women do? Any advice?? Just curious...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 05:05:53 PM »
Why are you reading this stuff? Lol And what will you do with the advice?  ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 06:41:22 PM »
It all depends on her will power because we all behave and react to things differently. 

There is a lesson to be learned here folks.  I know that women like to do this because they are women and that is to take things to their grave.  The truth can sometime be your worst enemy since some people can't handle the truth. 

He could of played it better by telling them white lies.  Everything is the truth but throw in there that it is normal to have fantasy about a celebrity and what not.  Cast that same logic onto her as she too may have a thing for what's his handsome face on TV. 

I take my chit to the grave because a family affair is the hardest of the burden to bare.  It is not her sister's fault for looking so beautiful that her husband is lusting over her.  We men, the heck you suppose us to do?  Then again, he should of held his ground and don't get too close to her sister.  He too is wrong for breaking these undisclosed rules to a relationship.  Quit making it awkward than it is. 

Now that things are all out there, what to do right?  Forgive but never forget.  He will forever owe his wife that debt and he can save the marriage by being her slave.  Make her happy cuz happy wife is a happy "HER" life.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 12:11:41 AM »
Just want to see what our PH women on this site has to say.. O0 ;D

Might even learn a thing or two from them... 8)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 06:01:55 PM »
I have enough on my plate now, good luck w/ her and her husband.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements