Advertisement

Author Topic: What would the single PH women do? Any advice?? Just curious...  (Read 534 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I'm attracted to my sister's husband what should I do?

I'm recently divorced and have been lonely. My sister and her husband have run into a tough time so I let them live with me in the spare bedroom. It helps them financially and I enjoy having someone around the house now that I'm single again. But after four months it's gotten rough. They are loud during sex and they have it almost every night. I mean I thought I had a good sex life when I was married now I realize I was wrong. They go at it like newlyweds but they've been married five years! I'm beginning to become aroused when I hear them and I've started to find myself drawn to my brother in law. He's helping around the house - mowing the lawn, fixing furniture, things I'm not good at - and knowing that he is also skilled in the bedroom has me thinking of him a lot. It's getting hard not to make a move but he is still my brother in law which is what has kept me from doing anything. Should I through them out? I'm concerned my lust will get the best of me and I'll ruin my sisters marriage and I can't do that. Wouldn't it be better to kick them out and send them on their way than to have an affair?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: What would the single PH women do? Any advice?? Just curious...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 05:04:33 PM »
I’m not a woman but that’s a no. Sick in the head there.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 04:52:20 AM »
When I was young and one advice that was given to me from an older gentleman is that, married people or those with s/o on deployment are the first to cheat.  Not for relationship but for genital pleasure.  Yeah, and they pretend to be more single then actual single people.  :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 02:34:21 PM »
She should ask them to move out. Nothing wrong with encouraging them to find a place of their own. Maybe she can even help them find a place to rent.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 08:39:23 PM »
If she's single atm then she should stay away from the couples at all cost.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements