Advertisement

Author Topic: Nice return on Tesla and that is why they say Magic Johnson missed out on $5 bil  (Read 328 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...for not signing with Nike decades ago..

If You Invested $10,000 in Tesla in 2010, This Is How Much You Would Have Today

...For those investors, we're talking about a near 13,800% increase in value, meaning a $10,000 investment 12 years ago would be worth $1.39 million today.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/if-you-invested-%2410000-in-tesla-in-2010-this-is-how-much-you-would-have-today

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
As long as he doesn't listen to THAT GUY, he should be fine because THAT GUY messed up that poor girl, Renaissance bad...it was ugly!!!  :idiot2:

I invested in Tesla early and now have a low 8-figure nest egg. I want to live off the interest and leave my kids money so they ‘don’t have to struggle like I had to.’ Should I use a financial adviser?
Question: I’m considering quitting working soon. I invested in Tesla early on and 100x-ed and am at a very low eight-figure value now. I see several funds claiming to return around 10% annually, but I am afraid considering Madoff had similar return schedules. However, the alternative of financial planners only offering 3-4% seems unimpressive, especially considering inflation these days. Don’t financial advisors return very little? What is a realistic return I can expect if I want to preserve my principle and live off of interest so I can leave that to my children so they don’t have to struggle like I had to?

Answer: First of all, congratulation s on your good fortune and the fact that you’ve joined the ranks of the so-called “Teslanaires.” The first thing you want to do — financial adviser or not – is diversify your holdings if you have not already, pros say. “Do not risk your future financial security on the fortunes of one stock, especially now that you’ve accumulated enough wealth to consider early retirement,” says Greg McBride, chief financial analyst at Bankrate. You can use this MarketWatch Picks guide to learn how best to diversify, and this tool can help match you with an adviser who might meet you needs.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements