Advertisement

Author Topic: 2022 - Blame on Joke Biden for the economy and gas prices and everything right?  (Read 708 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Yep, that looks like the narrative for blaming on joke biden alright.  You voted him in office so look at him go, the gas prices are still up there and gas prices will dictate the pricing of your goods and services (inflation) since the supply chain needs fuel to bring all them goodies to you. 

So yall blaming on Joke biden right? 

Well not so fast.  Think back at them previous elections.  What was the narrative then?  One side will cause trouble to bring the other side down.  Get all the votes to skew on one side to win it. 

So is Joke Biden behind the high gas prices?  Are people crying about them high gas prices?  How come the people who drives electric or those banking with money don't cry at all?

Well are you buying your fuel from Uncle Joke biden? 

The answer is no.  You are buying your fuel from the guy who gave you the fuel, the oil companies.  Now get this..

Look at who is big on campaign contributions into Republican coffers?  The oil companies that is who. 

"Led by the oil and gas industry, this sector regularly pumps the vast majority of its campaign contributions into Republican coffers"

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=E01

That's right.  Jack them gas prices up and blame on Uncle Joke biden and suffocate the american people so the votes can go to them Republicans.  Once they voted them Republicans in, like magic, the oil prices will go down and yep, they will say.... I TOLD YOU SO.. 

Game recognized game.    O0

If this is new knowledge to you, go teach it back to your hmong community.  Toast a beer while you are at it.   ;D

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
uncle joe is slacking off
im give in a D- grade

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
NOT surprised as "we all" know how much you closet Trumpers "like" Trump:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
When liberal news cannibalize their own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2-9qlwSmm0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
When liberal news cannibalize their own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2-9qlwSmm0

BNM

that video was posted 5 days ago
Its been days already

Also

We are recorded inflation before that video was posted

SORRY

YOU ARE A VICTIM OF FAKE NEWS
Clickbait, misleading title for clicks and view

OUCH

;D ;D ;D

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
I wonder how many knows how the Electoral College works :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Yep, that looks like the narrative for blaming on joke biden alright.  You voted him in office so look at him go, the gas prices are still up there and gas prices will dictate the pricing of your goods and services (inflation) since the supply chain needs fuel to bring all them goodies to you. 

So yall blaming on Joke biden right? 

Well not so fast.  Think back at them previous elections.  What was the narrative then?  One side will cause trouble to bring the other side down.  Get all the votes to skew on one side to win it. 

So is Joke Biden behind the high gas prices?  Are people crying about them high gas prices?  How come the people who drives electric or those banking with money don't cry at all?

Well are you buying your fuel from Uncle Joke biden? 

The answer is no.  You are buying your fuel from the guy who gave you the fuel, the oil companies.  Now get this..

Look at who is big on campaign contributions into Republican coffers?  The oil companies that is who. 

"Led by the oil and gas industry, this sector regularly pumps the vast majority of its campaign contributions into Republican coffers"

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=E01

That's right.  Jack them gas prices up and blame on Uncle Joke biden and suffocate the american people so the votes can go to them Republicans.  Once they voted them Republicans in, like magic, the oil prices will go down and yep, they will say.... I TOLD YOU SO.. 

Game recognized game.    O0

If this is new knowledge to you, go teach it back to your hmong community.  Toast a beer while you are at it.   ;D

Sorry but it's "Joke" Biden's, as you put it, fault...

Right when he got into office, he whipped his pen out and started signing EO to end Keystone Pipeline, order gov't agencies to stop financing carbon-base fossil fuel project and suspend all new oil/gas drilling/flacking on federal land and water. Price rise when you stop the supply with increase demand - that's how economic work. If I was the oil/gas company, I would hesitate to start drilling too given the actions of the current admin - never know when they are going to pull the rug out under at any time.

From Opensecrets.or g, top 10 politicians that receive donation from big oil/gas company, 4 of them are Dems and the top receiver is a Dem.
House: 157 dems compare to 203 GOP
Senate:  41 dems compared to 49 GOP

Yes, big oil companies are making banks right now but so are other sectors too and we don't complain about them.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

From Opensecrets.or g, top 10 politicians that receive donation from big oil/gas company, 4 of them are Dems and the top receiver is a Dem.
House: 157 dems compare to 203 GOP
Senate:  41 dems compared to 49 GOP

Yes, big oil companies are making banks right now but so are other sectors too and we don't complain about them.

must be smoking them crack
oil companies was never down
matter of fact
they been up and MOONING
as i type this

;D ;D ;D

Advertisements