Advertisement

Author Topic: Yes you're an "A-HOLE" lady, Seen Hmong folks do this too & I just shook my head  (Read 397 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
My rule of the thumb is if you can't respect the wedding parties' wishes, don't attend:

This Woman Wanted To Know If She Was The A-Hole For Bringing Her Baby To A Child-Free Wedding, And The Results Are Pretty Much Unanimous

In today's installment of a-hole antics, a woman decided to bring her baby to a wedding after the invitation explicitly said no children were allowed, and now she can't understand why her choice is starting all kinds of drama with her family.

The commenters all agreed that the poster was, in fact, the **** for ignoring the rules that were stated on the invitation.

Pretty much all of the commenters said that her decision to bring the baby, especially because she knew she wasn't supposed to, was selfish.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
My rule of the thumb is if you can't respect the wedding parties' wishes, don't attend:

If you put out invitation like this... and people don't show up, don't get complained about it too. I remember a while back when a cousin had a wedding party and put no kids under 12yrs. A lot of people didn't show up and she was mad that majority of them didn't want to attend her wedding. We all know Hmong people have kids and they don't have baby sitters... just remember what you ask for.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I rather have people not show at all than show up but not able to simple instructions and ruin the whole event. Very disrespectful for an event of that magnitude..

Advertisements