Advertisement

Author Topic: What do you say PH women, cancel the wedding and split??  (Read 405 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
What do you say PH women, cancel the wedding and split??
« on: June 16, 2022, 03:19:01 PM »
My partner says he won't marry me until I lose weight and get a job. Where do I go from here?

My partner and I are in our mid-to-late twenties. We have a four-year-old together and my partner has a good job. I stay at home with our little one to take her to school because he's on a rotating roster where no week is the same, ever.

We've been together six years now, and have talked about getting engaged more recently.

He told me has some prerequisites before he even considers getting engaged: He wants me to work full-time, to start getting my drivers license, and to get fit. (I'm not over weight by any means, I'm actually the opposite and would consider myself skinny.)

Since this conversation happened, I haven't felt happy at all. We've always been quite good together, other than a few tiffs here and there.

I've looked for work, but because I've been out action for so long, nobody wants me. My partner's work schedule doesn't help, nor does school times. I also have a massive fear of being in a car. I'm receiving professional help for this fear, but for now, I walk everywhere and he drives if we need it.

Marriage is a big thing for me, since I consider it the best way to show commitment and love. I feel so lost because my partner wants all of these things. I just don't know. Where do I go from here?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: What do you say PH women, cancel the wedding and split??
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 04:14:36 PM »
Besides the "get fit" part, I have no issues. Marriage is between 2 individuals, with everything split 50/50.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 09:25:42 AM »
What did she expect from a marriage in her mid-20s?

This isn’t a fairytale world where the Prince only rides around the palace without chopping woods.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 11:38:26 AM »
There are no woman left in PH
you troll them to all quit

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2022, 12:00:17 PM »
I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

;D ;D ;D

Talk about "troll"... ;D

Advertisements