Advertisement

Author Topic: Dem Rep says tons of evidence against Trump on Jan. 6th "INSURRECTION"  (Read 679 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Rep. Jamie Raskin appeared on CNN and this is the exchange between him and the host.

You have evidence?
We have lots of evidence..

So, I guess there's evidence?

Uh, uh everything we're doing is documented by facts and evidence... It's base on facts and this a bi-partisan (Uh... it's not a bi-partisan, two GOP hand picked by Pelosi in the committee) which is determine to fair down all the facts.

Hmm... Didn't Adam Shitts said the same thing about Russian Collusion "we have mountains of evidence and facts"

People are not buying these circus show anymore... how about start working on stopping inflation, fixing the economy, border crisis, etc. etc. etc.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Please lay out the evidence
Same with these massive voter frauds

AIR THEM ALL OUT FOR US TO SEE

Stop telling us it: ITS COMING OUT ANYDAYS NOW

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Isn't HL the guy who believed Trump, Giuliani and Mister Pillow guy when they claimed there were tons of evidence that the election was rigged but couldn't produce any?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
AIR THEM EVIDENCE OUT MAN

God did not created man...man created god

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Isn't HL the guy who believed Trump, Giuliani and Mister Pillow guy when they claimed there were tons of evidence that the election was rigged but couldn't produce any?

;D

Typical GOP trash.

Now he's deflecting; fix inflation, fix high gas prices, fix baby formula, wah wah wah.

How many Republicans voted AGAINST all/any proposed fixes?

Incel pedos, sheesh.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

www.businessinsider.com/rudy-giuliani-voter-fraud-evidence-rusty-bowers-testimony-jan6-committee-2022-6

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Shouldn't they worry about Pence?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Rep. Raskin went on CNN again and this is his exchanges with the host...

Host: You mentioned a second ago that new witnesses are coming forward... Who!?
Raskin: Well, new evidences that are coming forward... uh, there are, there are things that uh (chuckling) things being revealed on daily basis now so uh, we're having to integrate everything into, uh, our presentation of, of, of the evidence.

Host cuts in: Can you give me any examples of that?

Raskin: Uh well, uh well nope..

Well, he promised that evidence will come forward. However, hit with new mountains of evidences, they are delaying the hearing until July or whenever they feel like it. They can't put a date on it.  Maybe they found all those "mountain of evidence" on the Russia Collusion that pencil-neck Adam Schitts promised.

On Meet the Press, the host ask "Does the Jan. 6th hearing break through at all?" - meaning are the people being sway by it.
The guess: "uh, ah, I don't think it does... I've talked to two separate Democratic members of Congress in the last couple of weeks about Jan. 6th, I can't say who, and both of them says 'off-handedly" ' No one gives a bleep about Jan. 6th' when they're talking about their district and the way that elections play out... people are more concern about current issue..."

« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 03:55:45 PM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Rep. Raskin went on CNN again and this is his exchanges with the host...

Host: You mentioned a second ago that new witnesses are coming forward... Who!?
Raskin: Well, new evidences that are coming forward... uh, there are, there are things that uh (chuckling) things being revealed on daily basis now so uh, we're having to integrate everything into, uh, our presentation of, of, of the evidence.

Host cuts in: Can you give me any examples of that?

Raskin: Uh well, uh well nope..

Well, he promised that evidence will come forward. However, hit with new mountains of evidences, they are delaying the hearing until July or whenever they feel like it. They can't put a date on it.  Maybe they found all those "mountain of evidence" on the Russia Collusion that pencil-neck Adam Schitts promised.

On Meet the Press, the host ask "Does the Jan. 6th hearing break through at all?" - meaning are the people being sway by it.
The guess: "uh, ah, I don't think it does... I've talked to two separate Democratic members of Congress in the last couple of weeks about Jan. 6th, I can't say who, and both of them says 'off-handedly" ' No one gives a bleep about Jan. 6th' when they're talking about their district and the way that elections play out... people are more concern about current issue..."

Pardon me?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Dems and their voters are deflecting from the disastrous Biden administration .

Jan. 6 is a nothingburger compared to what is happening in the country right now. But this is typical of leftist libs. They never have their priorities straight and that is why people who vote for them (like the black community) stay poor generation after generation.

Dems keep blacks preoccupied with racism while doing nothing to stop black-on-black crime and the poverty that plagues their community. Dems are doing the same thing with their indoctrinated voters.

THE FACT THAT PH LIBS ARE MORE INTERESTED ABOUT JAN 6 THEN EMPTY STORE SHELVES, INFANT FORMULA SHORTAGES, RISING GAS PRICES, GLOBAL WARS, etc. SHOWS JUST HOW INDOCTRINATED THEY ARE.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

It's more of their ego. Being a Democrat IS THEIR ENTIRE IDENTITY. It's their team sport. It's like being a Vikings fan no matter where one has moved.

The Dems have done a great job indoctrinating non-whites to support platforms that conflict with even their own cultural values.  ::)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
PH Libs are exploiting Jan. 6 nothingburger. Meanwhile, they fall silent about CHAZ and all the other terrorist acts committed by BLM and Antifa on the American people.

Again, folks, priorities. Priorities.

Advertisements