Advertisement

Author Topic: Man I can see how badly this bride wanted her parents to be at her wedding  (Read 294 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Chinese child-trafficking victim posts video in wedding dress to find birth parents before ceremony

A Chinese child-trafficking victim went viral for posting a video of herself in a wedding dress asking for the public’s help to find her birth parents before she gets married.

Bai Xuefang, 24, says in the video that she was abducted at the age of 3 or 4 years old and sold to her current adoptive family by traffickers for 1,000 yuan (approximately $149).

Bai began looking for her biological parents in 2015 after she learned the truth about her origin. In her latest effort to find her parents, she recorded a video of herself wearing a traditional Chinese wedding gown on June 19 in the hopes that they can attend her wedding ceremony.

“As I am soon to marry, I hope that my biological parents can be present at my wedding ceremony,” Bai says in the video. “I’m also hoping that people who see the video will be able to help me find my biological parents.”

More from NextShark: Taiwanese American game developer jailed and held for 3 years in China for buying toy guns on Taobao

Bai, who is from Baoding, Hebei, holds a photograph of herself as a 3-year-old child in the recording so that her biological parents will recognize her if they see the video.

“I found out the truth about my origins when I was 11 years old and often quarreled with my adoptive parents,” Bai says. “They also frequently beat and verbally abused me.”

The victim has no recollection of her birth family and has traveled across China in search of them. Bai started working at the age of 17. She currently runs a mobile crepe stall, in which she posts information about her biological parents in hopes that customers can help her search.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
I bet she want $$$$. XD

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements