Advertisement

Author Topic: Don't want marriage, may be a good thing & plus, it's not a requirement in life  (Read 457 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
A 107-Year-Old Woman Says Living Alone and Never Getting Married Are The Keys to a Long Life

Some people preach that daily exercise and healthy eating are the key to living longer lives, but recently, a 107-year-old woman dropped some serious knowledge about how she reached her impressive age. The woman in question, Louise Signore, celebrated her 107th birthday this past weekend at the JASA Bartow Senior Center in the Bronx, and divulged her secrets: living alone and not getting married.

Louise repeated her advice to various news outlets, and it seems like she's been doing pretty well for herself.

"What's the best part of being 107?" an ABC7 news anchor asked.

"Not getting married," Louise replied.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
I can see that logic. When you have a vexing partner who just keeps injecting you with unhealthy diets and behaviors, you really don't want to live longer. Life's no longer worth living. Then hope expires.

But did this woman ever marry at one point when she was younger?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
Back in 1993, I had a math teacher who hasn't been married for years and she bore a child without having sex with anyone. It's rare. She's like a female velociraptor that bred its own.
Even now I don't know where she is and I wonder how her child is doing.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Back in 1993, I had a math teacher who hasn't been married for years and she bore a child without having sex with anyone. It's rare. She's like a female velociraptor that bred its own.
Even now I don't know where she is and I wonder how her child is doing.

That explains how Mary the Virgin conceived Jesus.

So, now, Joseph shouldn't be too skeptical of Mary's loyalty to him...if he's still around, that is.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
That explains how Mary the Virgin conceived Jesus.

So, now, Joseph shouldn't be too skeptical of Mary's loyalty to him...if he's still around, that is.

God didn't chose her randomly. In her heart that God saw she's pure and mindful of others. She has no spot + speckle (filthy sins as inequities) so Jesus could inherit her sinless nature. You can see how Jesus avoided three temptations from the devil, (1) turn stone into bread, (2) build a kingdom of his own, (3) kneel and worship Satan.

It's the elder assume she's a homewrecker, but it's God spoke to Joseph in the dream there's no one has touched her. God knew Joseph can be reasoned with.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements