Advertisement

Author Topic: Any of you Phers have Verizon?  (Read 481 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Any of you Phers have Verizon?
« on: June 28, 2022, 12:17:53 PM »
Have you seen the "Economic Adjustment Charge" on your bill yet?

It was supposed to kick in on June 16, 2022... increase of $1.35/voice line and $3.30/line per months... this includes tablets and smartwatches too. The only thing unchanged is hotspots.

Verizon claimed the increase is not due to 'inflation' but it's BS.

Lucky, I went off Verizon years ago... I get a discount at AT&T so I'm sticking with them for a while plus I also get HBOMax for free...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Any of you Phers have Verizon?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 12:41:32 PM »
Get them rebrand network

Like cricket wireless, straight talk, boost mobile, visible, mint mobile etc…

Much cheaper

Run on alot of the same network

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 01:29:40 PM »
I used to telesales for verizon back in them days.  There was a guy that works for verizon on ph like years ago and that is how I was able to landed that job by him talking about it on PH. 

It was good back in them days.  It was a time when the smart phone was a blackberry for texting.  yeah, it was that long ago. 

I made salary plus commission.  My first commission check was in the $3k worth.  Why quit such a good job right?  It was in folsom california and took me 2.5 hours to get there due to all sorts of crazy sacramento traffic.  The day I quit, I learned that there was a shorter route that can take me half way there.  My error, your mistake..

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 01:35:15 PM »
I used to telesales for verizon back in them days.  There was a guy that works for verizon on ph like years ago and that is how I was able to landed that job by him talking about it on PH. 

It was good back in them days.  It was a time when the smart phone was a blackberry for texting.  yeah, it was that long ago. 

I made salary plus commission.  My first commission check was in the $3k worth.  Why quit such a good job right?  It was in folsom california and took me 2.5 hours to get there due to all sorts of crazy sacramento traffic.  The day I quit, I learned that there was a shorter route that can take me half way there.  My error, your mistake..

Yep, I used to have Verizon too back in the blackberry days  O0

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2022, 02:10:49 PM »
Yep, I used to have Verizon too back in the blackberry days  O0

Hands down the most expensive but best coverage.  We would rely on someone with verizon service when we were out there in them wooded areas.  No reception for the rest of us but verizon still has full bars.  It was the time when there is a thing new called something I forgot like a gps tracking device so you can add to your kid's phone and can track them.  Like if you drop them off at the mall, you set a perimeter around the mall, such that if they leave the zone, you will get an alert.  It was marketed for such purposes but I ended up selling to grown up people so they can snoop on their cheating spouse. 

Never in my life seen so many eagered employees who just loved to work.  Even on weekend, they would volunteered for extra work. Well those who has to work on the weekend were those who did not make their monthly numbers and are on the verge of getting a write up or termination.   

I was teamed with the best guy so on my worst month, I made quotas by selling it to corporate companies.  Like one company wanted 100 cell phones for their team.  I closed that in a few days of work, hit quotas and if I wanted to, take the rest of the month off or just slacking off at work.  We loved to catch them corporate guys on our phone.  It is like the Nba 3 point contest with that money ball.  Hit one good corporate and sell them the whole she bang and you good.   O0

in telesales cubicle work, one guy sells as much as a store volume so imagine how much we would bring in for them.   Ps.... not hating on fat people but those generalization about ugly and fat people working behind the phone are true because they have a pretty voice    :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2022, 05:17:42 PM »
Hands down the most expensive but best coverage.  We would rely on someone with verizon service when we were out there in them wooded areas.  No reception for the rest of us but verizon still has full bars. 

Yup, been with Verizon since it was AirTouch Cellular back in the early 90s...

My wife had AT&T for many years because they were the first to do the iPhone sell for the masses but after traveling on the road with me from west to east, north to south, etc., across America on many occasions, she switched because Verizon's coverage is just that damn good.. O0

Advertisements