Advertisement

Author Topic: Agree that this is the solution to lowering gas prices  (Read 2621 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Agree that this is the solution to lowering gas prices
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2022, 01:35:37 PM »
Speaking of which, you should go live on the other side of the Hudson where your mailing address is Wisconsin but work in Minneapolis.

Heard $15 an hour now in Hmong central. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2022, 01:42:32 PM »
Speaking of which, you should go live on the other side of the Hudson where your mailing address is Wisconsin but work in Minneapolis.

Heard $15 an hour now in Hmong central.

Remember doing your tax??
They ask if you work on other states

Uncle sam going come double tax you YMMV

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2022, 03:03:10 PM »
Remember doing your tax??
They ask if you work on other states

Uncle sam going come double tax you YMMV

Make more pay more but in terms of ratios, it has been years now n all I hear from you is $7.50 an hour.  It will take you 15 years just to hit the $15 mark.  I say to screw it, get pay $15 now n in 15 years, $30 an hour.  You make that big money n your world will open up for you.  You make that money n pump that money back into the Wisconsin economy where you will see that everything will now be cheap.  Buy your neighbor house too.  Retire with the whole block of houses owned n payed for.  Get the street name change to hmoobrock lane too. 

It all starts with a vision.  If you can see it, you can do it. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2022, 04:14:42 PM »
Calling page three now because when THAT GUY is this "mad" ...

Nailed it but then again, not hard for those of us with integrity and can back up our words to call these things out.. O0

"ALL CATTLE"  O0 ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2022, 10:29:50 PM »
This neutral PH says it best
I just LOLZER sooooo hard till these days

;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

aah...don't trip dude...PH so slow, you're even lucky theking responded.  don't mind his lack of intelligence cause he's got none.  you're talking about heartless in san fran and he's accusing you of fraud, totally off subject.  when i converse with theking, all he wants to talk about his him sucking trump's d!ck, swallowing his cum, and getting phucked in the arse!  i don't mind at all, without theking i wouldn't be here.  there are no girls left, but we still got one pus-c, make that two, Duma's...so might as well phuck it! ha!  :D :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2022, 12:47:33 AM »
That ain't no "neutral PH" as he was in your *clique* but I know how desperate you are...

And BTW, he was also the one that called your chicken butchering FAIL..

It's bad when you get called out by the neutral PH members but even worst when it's your own fellow clique members..

And NOPE, "we all" won't forget this EPIC FAIL claim  ;D ;D ;D:

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

I know I know, you tried really hard to abide your own words but the super "salty" and "hella jealous" factors still make you so "mad" so you can't help it.. ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2022, 10:41:59 AM »
aah...don't trip dude...PH so slow, you're even lucky theking responded.  don't mind his lack of intelligence cause he's got none.  you're talking about heartless in san fran and he's accusing you of fraud, totally off subject.  when i converse with theking, all he wants to talk about his him sucking trump's d!ck, swallowing his cum, and getting phucked in the arse!  i don't mind at all, without theking i wouldn't be here.  there are no girls left, but we still got one pus-c, make that two, Duma's...so might as well phuck it! ha!  :D :2funny: :2funny:

back to what you were saying...heart less cali folks.  the true heartless people are it's governments (mayors, governors, senators and other government officials), they brainwash it's citizens, i mean, literally.  what government gives out free needles? it's to promote drug abuse.  what government makes marijuana legal? it's simply to make the majority of the people dumb.  what government doesn't clean up the streets? there's human poop everywhere, people literally sh!t in the streets.  the dmv line are so long because they only have one window and that person sleeps on the job!  Cali peeps are indeed heartless, it's all about me before you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2022, 10:45:35 AM »
Yup, THAT GUY is still frothing at the mouth hard and very desperate so calling page 4 now... O0

That ain't no "neutral PH" as he was in your *clique* but I know how desperate you are...

And BTW, he was also the one that called your chicken butchering FAIL..

It's bad when you get called out by the neutral PH members but even worst when it's your own fellow clique members..

I know I know, you tried really hard to abide your own words but the super "salty" and "hella jealous" factors still make you so "mad" so you can't help it.. ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2022, 10:47:47 AM »
hahahah ouch...
that's gotta hurt

she drop those fact on you

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oh shut the f*ck up.

You are the most toxic person on here.

Fact: You create clickbait threads about news and post on the GD forum like no one else on here freaking watches or reads the news.

Fact: You antagonize other users.

Fact: You have a lot of time to search the forum looking for quotes from other users so you can post it trying to create support for yourself.

Fact: You *think* you are better than your buddy hmongrock.

Fact: You humblebrag ALL the time. Look at me, I'm so cultured and open-minded because I'm not married to a Hmong chick. Look at me, I'm so cultured because I hang up things from MY culture and my wife's culture in my home. Look at me, I'm a college grad. Look at me, I know so and so.  Look at me, I'm such a great dad because I teach my daughter this. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Fact: You are a petty little man who holds grudges against people when they don't agree with you.

Fact: You will inevitably call someone a hypocrite when they don't agree with you. Despite your futile attempts to find proof of the supposed hypocrisy, you won't find any, but will continue to name call because like a cornered little dog, that's all you can do.

Now, here's some truth.

Truth: You are no better than hmongrock. In fact, you are worse. Everyone knows he is an ignorant fool who doesn't even know he is one. Most normal people stop engaging. You on the other hand, should know better and supposedly know better and yet you do not.

Truth: The only reason you are kept around is because admin seem to be under the mistaken idea that you are keeping this place alive. You are not. Less is more. Quality over quantity. You and hmongrock spam this place but you aren't even happy with that. No, you need more attention so the two of you will inevitably take over other threads where people are actually engaging with one other and fill it with your own personal beef.

Truth: PH only sucks because YOU suck. That's right. You make this place a worse place. Case in point, this thread. If this isn't what you accused other people (namely me of) with proxy war, what is? Clearly you want to talk sh*t about other people but don't have the balls to do it. You think you are so clever by doing it this way. You aren't. Everyone sees it. Everyone knows.

I genuinely feel such pity for you as a person. What kind of sad existence do you have that you need to behave this way?

And yes, I am leaving. I don't want to see spam every time I choose to come on here. I don't want to see you and hmongrock taking over everyone else's threads where people are actually trying to share. I don't need to see the toxicity that oozes from you. I mean. the ignore button can only do so much. I don't want to stay logged in forever just so I can ignore your trolling or spam. If I'm logged out, I still see your garbage. So live happily knowing that you have driven away people from PH. I'm sure you'll be very happy when I'm gone, but you're too stupid to realize I won't be the only person you drive or have driven away. Having said that, I will live happier knowing I don't need to see/read your stupidity.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2022, 10:57:08 AM »
NOPE, just another one of your fellow clique members so no affect on me...OH guess what, she also put you down too...Man, THAT GUY is still so desperate  ;D...

Therefore:

Yup, THAT GUY is still frothing at the mouth hard and very desperate so...

That ain't no "neutral PH" as she was in your *clique* but I know how desperate you are...

And BTW, she was also the one that called you "dumb" for knowing nothing about "Japan"...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2022, 10:58:48 AM »
that wallflower chick did a number on you
dropping those FACTS

damn

don't know how anyone can recover from that
I WOULD LOSE FACE LIKE CRAZY

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

FUNNIEST SHYT I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFETIME

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2022, 11:01:32 AM »
NOPE, just another one of your fellow clique members so no affect on me...OH guess what, she also put you down too...Man, THAT GUY is still so desperate  ;D...

Therefore:

Yup, THAT GUY is still frothing at the mouth hard and very desperate so...

That ain't no "neutral PH" as she was in your *clique* but I know how desperate you are...

And BTW, she was also the one that called you "dumb" for knowing nothing about "Japan"...

KEEP IT COMING AS WE ARE JUST A COUPLE MORE "comment" TO PAGE 4!!!  O0 O0 O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2022, 01:46:07 PM »
Not any time soon
Pumping at a good rate
Demand is high

OH HOW STUPID CAN YOU REALLY BE

;D ;D :D

SUPPLY AND DEMAND he say

What a dumbass

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2022, 01:48:34 PM »
Whoever wrote these dumb articles should be fired today!!!!
And those who agree with them $4 is stupid as hell

;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2022, 01:50:55 PM »
NOT as "stupid" as this LIAR: