Advertisement

Author Topic: These are the people that would believe...  (Read 375 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
These are the people that would believe...
« on: July 14, 2022, 12:09:00 PM »
What the Biden press secretary says... today's economy is the greatest.

https://twitter.com/3YearLetterman/status/1392609974732394497?s=20&t=5B--YLKWZoY_-9HmAr2NYg

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: These are the people that would believe...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 12:45:11 PM »
Now when the economy is great, everything will be great for you.  Your job pays well, you pump gas that doesn't hurt a dent to your wallet, you can eat out often if you like, go on vacation plenty, life is good right?

Yep, I  just described the rich.  With gas prices so high, when I address my co workers who be driving EV and don't take a big hit on their wallet, they feel sorry for me.   To some, it doesn't even cost them anything to drive to work.  We have EV station here.  Drive to work, get free electricity for your EV, rinse and repeat the process.  If the rest of us gas pumper don't need to pump gas on a weekly basis then our economy would look good as well.  The prices that goes up are prices that got passed along to the consumer. 

Rich people tend not to have a money problem and they can pay their way out of a violation.  In Cali, if you use too much water, you can get fine for it.  Guess which celebrities are the culprit?  Sly Stallone, Kourtney Kardashian, Howie Mandel's wife, rapper The Game and Kevin Hart had a restrictor installed but was taken down 2 weeks later. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/los-angeles-area-celebrities-too-much-water-drought-restrictions/

So you see, if you have money, your economy is doing great. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 01:35:11 PM »
What the Biden press secretary says... today's economy is the greatest.

https://twitter.com/3YearLetterman/status/1392609974732394497?s=20&t=5B--YLKWZoY_-9HmAr2NYg

Yeah

Its good man
Plenty of job if you want it
Don’t know if they pay good or not

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 01:37:15 PM »
Now when the economy is great, everything will be great for you.  Your job pays well, you pump gas that doesn't hurt a dent to your wallet, you can eat out often if you like, go on vacation plenty, life is good right?

Yep, I  just described the rich.  With gas prices so high, when I address my co workers who be driving EV and don't take a big hit on their wallet, they feel sorry for me.   To some, it doesn't even cost them anything to drive to work.  We have EV station here.  Drive to work, get free electricity for your EV, rinse and repeat the process.  If the rest of us gas pumper don't need to pump gas on a weekly basis then our economy would look good as well.  The prices that goes up are prices that got passed along to the consumer. 

Rich people tend not to have a money problem and they can pay their way out of a violation.  In Cali, if you use too much water, you can get fine for it.  Guess which celebrities are the culprit?  Sly Stallone, Kourtney Kardashian, Howie Mandel's wife, rapper The Game and Kevin Hart had a restrictor installed but was taken down 2 weeks later. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/los-angeles-area-celebrities-too-much-water-drought-restrictions/

So you see, if you have money, your economy is doing great.

What if everyone at work has a EV
and there only like 5 charging stations??

Right now yeah cuz aint much EV out

YOU KNOW IM GOING KEY AND SCRATCH YOUR CAR
I WANT FREE ELECTRCITY TOO

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2022, 01:44:30 PM »
What if everyone at work has a EV
and there only like 5 charging stations??

Right now yeah cuz aint much EV out

YOU KNOW IM GOING KEY AND SCRATCH YOUR CAR
I WANT FREE ELECTRCITY TOO

We good here bra.  People moved their vehicles so others can charge too.  Well if you want to overcharge, it may cause fire. 

A tesla may looks cool to you because when I was in the midwest, I see maybe 1 or 2 and that's it.  Around here, especially when I work near Elon Musk, them tesla are everywhere.  So much that it doesn't look cool anymore.  Only thing good about it is to some, they pay nothing to ride around when I'm paying $80 for a fill up. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 01:59:33 PM »
We good here bra.  People moved their vehicles so others can charge too.  Well if you want to overcharge, it may cause fire. 

A tesla may looks cool to you because when I was in the midwest, I see maybe 1 or 2 and that's it.  Around here, especially when I work near Elon Musk, them tesla are everywhere.  So much that it doesn't look cool anymore.  Only thing good about it is to some, they pay nothing to ride around when I'm paying $80 for a fill up.

Bro

Thats what I’ve been saying
Ain’t alot of tesla here
I took pictures and everything

PIC OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
SEEING IS BELIEVING

Advertisements