Advertisement

Author Topic: Trending... could be a fake story...  (Read 747 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Trending... could be a fake story...
« on: July 12, 2022, 04:08:27 PM »
MSM pushing story of 10yrs old Ohio girl who was a victim of rape/incest and can't get abortion in Ohio but was seeking abortion in Indiana... The story was base on one doctor, who's known to favor abortion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/09/one-source-story-about-10-year-old-an-abortion-goes-viral/ - even WP is questioning the story...

Brandon brought that up on one of his address... to attack the SCOTUS's decision to overturn RvW.

So far, the AG of Ohio have mentioned that his office have no evidence of this and no law enforcement office have stepped up to provide evidence.

The single source person is now rogue... can't be contact.

Now, if this was true, why is there no report of this to any law enforcement office, where is the perpetrator?

If this girl's situation is so dire, why isn't the WH stepping in to get help instead of just bringing it up as a talking point? Why isn't Brandon and his circle of professionals not do a more diligent investigation before even bringing it up base solely on one source?

Whoever spread this if it's not true... should be sued and fine for pushing disinformation . And if it's true, get the perp and help the girl out instead of using her case as a political tool.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 04:11:08 PM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Trending... could be a fake story...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 10:18:09 PM »
No clue man
Healthcare decisions should be between doctors and patients
My RN wife never talk about her work to me at home

You be breaking HIPAA Laws if you disclosed it

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 10:32:15 PM »

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 09:27:35 AM »
No clue man
Healthcare decisions should be between doctors and patients
My RN wife never talk about her work to me at home

You be breaking HIPAA Laws if you disclosed it

That's not the point here... the point here is that Leftie MSM and Brandon himself are spreading this story without fact checking. Even Snopes and fact checkers can't verified the validity of this story and yet, the MSM and Brandon are using it to make a political point about the SCOTUS decision on RvW.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 10:05:05 AM »
That's not the point here... the point here is that Leftie MSM and Brandon himself are spreading this story without fact checking. Even Snopes and fact checkers can't verified the validity of this story and yet, the MSM and Brandon are using it to make a political point about the SCOTUS decision on RvW.

You just spewing ANTI LEFT narrative
We all know already
We not stupid

Yes…. People do get pregnant that young

Just google man

This Mexican/mev kid i grew up with
He has a full mustache in 4th grade

Lol.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 12:45:44 PM »
Look like they found your guy
He just got arrested
Thanks for caring about the girl

WAIT….IT NEVER WAS… NEVER HAS
YOU WERE JUST SPEWING ANTI LEFT NEWS NARRATIVE
;D ;D ;D

We are not stupid

A Columbus man has been charged with impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl, whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion led to international attention  following the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v Wade and activation of Ohio's abortion law.

Gershon Fuentes, 27, whose last known address was an apartment on Columbus' Northwest Side, was arrested Tuesday after police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions. He's since been charged with rape, a felony of the first degree in Ohio

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 02:11:47 PM »
I think the LIAR that said, "news" threads, "NO BODY CARES" ..."no view"..."no comment" ...but then also post "news" thread is really "stupid"... :idiot2:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 04:47:44 PM »
Now the AG who was on Fox News saying it’s a hoax is recanting his story, but Fox News won’t be telling their viewers that.  Why are they not saying anything?  Isn’t it news?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 10:44:39 PM »
Now the AG who was on Fox News saying it’s a hoax is recanting his story, but Fox News won’t be telling their viewers that.  Why are they not saying anything?  Isn’t it news?

These judges and SC has been compromised
BIAS as shyt

We all know already
We don’t vote for them
They just get selected in

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2022, 08:02:51 AM »
Look like they found your guy
He just got arrested
Thanks for caring about the girl

WAIT….IT NEVER WAS… NEVER HAS
YOU WERE JUST SPEWING ANTI LEFT NEWS NARRATIVE
;D ;D ;D

We are not stupid

A Columbus man has been charged with impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl, whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion led to international attention  following the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v Wade and activation of Ohio's abortion law.

Gershon Fuentes, 27, whose last known address was an apartment on Columbus' Northwest Side, was arrested Tuesday after police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions. He's since been charged with rape, a felony of the first degree in Ohio

No one is denying a 10yrs old can get pregnant, the story seem fishing because of no evidence at all. Finally, it came out after many speculations.. . and garnered the attention of the world.

Here's the issue, why was there no police report at all until this case blew up? Finally there is an arrest - an illegal immigrant did it and I'm very sure the girl is also illegal, hence they were not reported.

They are... He's recanting it because it finally came to light. He was not aware of it and it was never reported to authority. Then when it got hot, those involved had to come out and finally report it. Even Leftie leaning MSM (WP, CNN, MSNBC and Snope) were doubting the story after it went viral because of very little info at the time. Now, are these other media going to apologized too?

Something as important as rape should have been reported to police as soon as possible when known. I'm sure this little girl was afraid and the rape was only found out because of the pregnancy... the perp admitted to raping her twice.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 08:59:21 AM »
No one is denying a 10yrs old can get pregnant, the story seem fishing because of no evidence at all. Finally, it came out after many speculations.. . and garnered the attention of the world.

Here's the issue, why was there no police report at all until this case blew up? Finally there is an arrest - an illegal immigrant did it and I'm very sure the girl is also illegal, hence they were not reported.

They are... He's recanting it because it finally came to light. He was not aware of it and it was never reported to authority. Then when it got hot, those involved had to come out and finally report it. Even Leftie leaning MSM (WP, CNN, MSNBC and Snope) were doubting the story after it went viral because of very little info at the time. Now, are these other media going to apologized too?

Something as important as rape should have been reported to police as soon as possible when known. I'm sure this little girl was afraid and the rape was only found out because of the pregnancy... the perp admitted to raping her twice.

Bro

I just told you
My wife is a RN registered nurse
She don’t talk about her work stuff to me EVER
They got Privacy law protecting people

You want to open your mouth and spread them ANTI LEFT FAKE NEWS

you don’t care about the girl
You just want internet point
Your party ban abortion in certain states
What a truly dystopian world i live inside

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2022, 09:49:30 AM »
You think he likes crow? I mean a story is not true until FOX NEWS says it is and then pretends they never contradicted the "MSM". Sort of like the guy who vandalized his own property, blamed the Left and is getting prosecuted now.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2022, 10:29:40 AM »
You think he likes crow? I mean a story is not true until FOX NEWS says it is and then pretends they never contradicted the "MSM". Sort of like the guy who vandalized his own property, blamed the Left and is getting prosecuted now.

Stop watching CABLE NEWS
stop reading twitter

Just come to PH

I will tell you what is true or not

;D ;D ;D

Jk

Stick to your local ABC NEWS station

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2022, 01:29:31 PM »
Sucky this 10 year have to go to another STATES

DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF I DO IT HERE OR THERE

:D :D :D

what a truly dystopian world i live in

Advertisements