Advertisement

Author Topic: Fauci finally admitted that the vaccine does not...  (Read 445 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Fauci finally admitted that the vaccine does not...
« on: July 13, 2022, 10:02:02 AM »
protect "very well" against the virus infection.

DR. FAUCI: One of the things that's clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines - because of the high degree of transmissibili ty of this virus - don't protect overly well, as it were, against infection, they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalizatio n and death. And I believe that's the reason, Neil, why at my age, being vaccinated and boosted, even though it didn't protect me against infection, I feel confident that it made a major role in protecting me from progressing to severe disease. And that's very likely why I had a relatively mild course. So my message to people who seem confused because people who are vaccinated get infected - the answer is if you weren't vaccinated, the likelihood [is] you would have had [a] more severe course than you did have when you were vaccinated.

And I see his statement here as false too. I personally know 4 people that were fully vaxxed and boosted die from supposedly 'covid'. And I (not vaccinated at all) had covid - contracted it from a fully vaxxed co-worker. One of my brother and his family had mild covid symptoms and they are not vaxxed or boosted.

I'm not advocating for people to not get vaxxed... it's your own body, do as you please.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Fauci finally admitted that the vaccine does not...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 10:46:27 AM »
Well he's right and he's talking what science said all along.  It is the misconception that failed people.  They think that once they get the shot, they are immune from catching it. 

Now if getting the shot just to live forever then it would be something.  It just that people do die and by now, they would of gotten some kind of a shot in their system. 

Can't say Roni is genetic base cuz if that's the case, a whole family of the same genetics would of been wiped out. 

I can't say that I'm alive today because of my shots but if the science says so, I'll go with it.  I'm not a Roni virgin either.  Caught it from a co worker who goes to wk being sick n all n didn't want to lose income.  He took my whole team with him, infecting us all as a super spreader.

Well let's just say I'm not qualify to get the 2nd booster but after COVID, it just like I got a free booster.   Don't count out them latest mutation either.  Next time we might not be so lucky. 

I remembered co workers treating you so bad n getting away from you although you are negative n well enough to go back to wk.  It is that type of racism that is the hardest to bare. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 02:25:23 PM »
Well he's right and he's talking what science said all along.  It is the misconception that failed people.  They think that once they get the shot, they are immune from catching it. 

Yep too many idiots still think vaccine shot means you're 100% immune...

The vaccine just reduces your chance of catching the virus and dying so yes you can still catch it and/or die from it...

Doesn't matter if it's the flu shot or the COVID shot..

The worst idiots are the ones that gets infected and then demand for the shots....The shots don't cure, it's a preventative measure..

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 04:51:09 PM »
Yeah. This is like the typical Republican argument they make when they screw up the economy or do something really stupid then point fingers at the democrats and say “see!  They aren’t doing enough to prevent it”.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 05:53:55 PM »
Science and medicine are like all other things in life: no guarantee 100% on anything.

I wonder why we even invented the word "guarantee."

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 09:52:57 AM »
Ever wonder if someone disagrees with something because they don't understand it?

Btw, I bet anyone against the vaccine in PH has been vaxxed!

Advertisements