Advertisement

Author Topic: Which Joe do you believe now that he claims to be a "Bleeding Heart Liberal"?  (Read 444 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ???:

Joe Rogan Fights Critics Who Claim He’s a Republican, Defends Gay Marriage: ‘I’m a Bleeding Heart Liberal'

Joe Rogan pushed back against claims that he’s a “secret conservative,” saying on a recent episode of his Spotify podcast that Republicans’ opposition to gay marriage is one reason he’s not a conservative (via Mediaite). Chatting with comedian Andrew Schulz, Rogan defended gay marriage and slammed Republicans such as Ted Cruz for wanting to ban it. Rogan described himself as “a bleeding heart liberal” on several topics.

“It’s not just abortion rights, but now they’re going after gay marriage too, which is so strange to me,” Rogan said. “Gay marriage is not silly. It’s marriage — it’s marriage from people that are homosexual and it’s for them. It’s important. They want it. They want to affirm their love and their relationship. And the fact that they’re going after that now almost makes me feel like they want us to fight. They wanna divide us in the best way they can. And this is the best way for them to keep pulling off all the bullshit they’re doing behind the scenes is to get us to fight over things like gay marriage or get us to fight over things like abortion or it’s just like, why are you removing freedoms?”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
The reason why Joe support this abortion cause is because he grew up in Christian family and he loves to hang out with sinners.  ;D

Real Christians cut ties with their peers and biological families. They seclude themselves from the worldly events.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
The Left doesn't understand the definition of "marriage". Same-sex couples can have civil unions that legally bind them and give them the same benefits but that's not the definition of marriage. Just like boys and girls should have the same opportunities but the definition of a boy is not that of a girl or vice versa.

Language is important, folks. That's why the Left wants to control it.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
This is typically Liberal's mindset: both same sex marriage is union.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Joe Rogan Forcefully Defends Abortion Rights in Cases of Rape: Women and Girls Should Not Have to ‘F—ing Carry Some Rapist’s Baby’

Joe Rogan references his 14-year-old daughter to shut down pro-life guest during heated abortion debate

Joe Rogan took on a conservative commentator during a heated discussion on abortion, during which he referenced his 14-year-old daughter to make a point about pregnancy resulting from rape.

The controversial podcaster – who has received backlash for his polarising views on Covid-19 vaccinations – referenced the recent overturning of Roe v Wade with guest Seth Dillon during a recent taping of his podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience.

When the two began discussing a woman’s right to an abortion in the instance of rape, Rogan butted heads with the founder and CEO of the conservative satirical news site, The Babylon Bee. “There are women who have been raped who should not have to f**king carry some rapist’s baby,” Rogan said. “There’s women who have been sexually assaulted before the age of 14.”

In response, Dillon replied: “There are people who have been born of rape and are alive right now, and are pro-life. They go around speaking and say how: ‘I had a right to live.’ They will go around and make a case, and they were born of a rape.”

“You don’t have the right to tell my 14-year-old girl she has to carry a rapist’s baby,” Rogan responded. “Do you understand that? You don’t have the right to tell my 14-year-old daughter she has to carry her rapist’s baby.”

“That’s a 14-year-old child,” he continued. “If a 14-year-old child gets raped, you say that they have to carry that baby?”

Dillon rebutted, adding, “I don’t think two wrongs make a right. I don’t think murder fixes a rape.”

Rogan, 55, is a father to two daughters – Lola, 14, and Rosy, 12 – who he shares with wife Jessica. The former UFC commentator is also a stepfather to his wife’s 23-year-old daughter, Kayja Rose, from a previous relationship.

A clip of the exchange was shared on social media by pro-life advocate Lila Rose, where many viewers expressed their surprise at Rogan’s stance on abortion given his public persona for having conservative views.

Advertisements