Advertisement

Author Topic: My Dating Policy...yeah I know this should be in the other forum  (Read 912 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
If you don't already know who I am then I DON'T EVER SEND MY PIC TO ANYBODY.

You have to come meet me in person and then you can tell me if I'm pretty enough for you.  8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: My Dating Policy...yeah I know this should be in the other forum
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 10:36:56 AM »
Honestly, if you can't attract or keep someone with your personality then no point in being with them.

I give this advice to all the young single ladies out there, especially those who doctor up their photos and post on social media sites.

When I was young and single, I used to get real nervous about guys who had crushes on me from afar. I actually felt insecure getting to know them because what if they found my personality boring? One thing that fuels a crush is the mystery of not really knowing the other person. You build them up to perfection in your head.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 11:58:02 AM »
That's a good invitation for a date.

If you don't already know who I am then I DON'T EVER SEND MY PIC TO ANYBODY.

You have to come meet me in person and then you can tell me if I'm pretty enough for you8)

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2022, 12:28:28 PM »
Sounds like an insecurity written by a fat chick

Get to know you "online" and hoping that your online personality is enough to give you a pass cuz well, fat chicks insecurities are real.

To this I say good luck and hoping that the other party is just as scared as you are.  Saw a story unfolded on a talk show about 20+ years ago when online dating was a fad.  Once they lay eyes on each other, they embraced and just made out like they have done so many times before and rehearsed plenty of times in their heads.  The guy looks sketchy like that j4 chicago shooter kid and the gal, well she gets a pass cuz she has a vagina.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2022, 01:52:19 PM »
Sounds like an insecurity written by a fat chick

Get to know you "online" and hoping that your online personality is enough to give you a pass cuz well, fat chicks insecurities are real.

To this I say good luck and hoping that the other party is just as scared as you are.  Saw a story unfolded on a talk show about 20+ years ago when online dating was a fad.  Once they lay eyes on each other, they embraced and just made out like they have done so many times before and rehearsed plenty of times in their heads.  The guy looks sketchy like that j4 chicago shooter kid and the gal, well she gets a pass cuz she has a vagina.   :2funny:

True. Some fat chicks are insecure about their looks. However, I've never been insecure about my looks and here is why. First of all, I can't change the way I look without some medical procedure. Secondly, my real life, in-person suitors tend to be attractive men so why would I ever lower myself to some unknown man who may not even measure up to what I'm already getting? 

Think about it. If a woman really was that attractive? Why then does she need to post a pic of herself on a dating site? Wouldn't she already be catching the men in real life? Me thinks that she may have the look to get their attention but neither the value to keep them.  ::)

So what I'm saying is that I've never had the need to go on any dating site with a pic of myself. Men approach me because they've already seen me and for those who haven't but got my number from a friend, then I need not pass out a pic like I'm on some desperate dating site.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2022, 02:33:36 PM »
True. Some fat chicks are insecure about their looks. However, I've never been insecure about my looks and here is why. First of all, I can't change the way I look without some medical procedure. Secondly, my real life, in-person suitors tend to be attractive men so why would I ever lower myself to some unknown man who may not even measure up to what I'm already getting? 

Think about it. If a woman really was that attractive? Why then does she need to post a pic of herself on a dating site? Wouldn't she already be catching the men in real life? Me thinks that she may have the look to get their attention but neither the value to keep them.  ::)

So what I'm saying is that I've never had the need to go on any dating site with a pic of myself. Men approach me because they've already seen me and for those who haven't but got my number from a friend, then I need not pass out a pic like I'm on some desperate dating site.

Is a dating site not a form of social media platform?  It is the next generation of coolness to get engaged in social media.  So dating sites during that time frame are non bias these days.  In other words, hot people do go on dating sites too.  Well to some, they have their own mental illness.  They may not be in the dating portal just to look for a date so of speak but uses such platform to see how much they are worth.  Just like IG and IG models.  They are doing it for other women because that is how women are.  Think in terms of breast implants.  Men would think that women are getting implants or cosmetic procedures for them but really now, it is actually for the ladies because women are that combative when it comes to looks.  For self esteem sure but never for the men unless they are in the sex industry or something. 

I have to say that the online dating site or app are coming in waves.  I consider my stories as the first wave and this was before there was Tinder, we already have free yahoo personal pages and other dating sites like E harmony and even Craiglists have one as well.  From what I noticed from the first wave:

It is still the old cliche that hot women do not share their pictures on dating profile sites.  They are fishing the pool in a different or alternative way.  They already know that if they put their pictures up, they will attract all the wrong characters.  Same goes with guys who are loaded.  They will hide their profile or profession and not wanting their careers and money to lure them gold diggers to their plate. 

So now with yourself, you are walking through the same old cliche as I mentioned above.  Hot chick or chick who thinks she's hot do not need to advertise her face on a dating site and hoping that a true knight will somehow come to her by magic.  Once again, it is all about your own mental illness cuz we all have some form of mental illness.  Not having a picture or having a fake picture is why there is a tv show called catfish and that is self explanatory. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2022, 02:42:40 PM »
Is a dating site not a form of social media platform?  It is the next generation of coolness to get engaged in social media.  So dating sites during that time frame are non bias these days.  In other words, hot people do go on dating sites too.  Well to some, they have their own mental illness.  They may not be in the dating portal just to look for a date so of speak but uses such platform to see how much they are worth.  Just like IG and IG models.  They are doing it for other women because that is how women are.  Think in terms of breast implants.  Men would think that women are getting implants or cosmetic procedures for them but really now, it is actually for the ladies because women are that combative when it comes to looks.  For self esteem sure but never for the men unless they are in the sex industry or something. 

I have to say that the online dating site or app are coming in waves.  I consider my stories as the first wave and this was before there was Tinder, we already have free yahoo personal pages and other dating sites like E harmony and even Craiglists have one as well.  From what I noticed from the first wave:

It is still the old cliche that hot women do not share their pictures on dating profile sites.  They are fishing the pool in a different or alternative way.  They already know that if they put their pictures up, they will attract all the wrong characters.  Same goes with guys who are loaded.  They will hide their profile or profession and not wanting their careers and money to lure them gold diggers to their plate. 

So now with yourself, you are walking through the same old cliche as I mentioned above.  Hot chick or chick who thinks she's hot do not need to advertise her face on a dating site and hoping that a true knight will somehow come to her by magic.  Once again, it is all about your own mental illness cuz we all have some form of mental illness.  Not having a picture or having a fake picture is why there is a tv show called catfish and that is self explanatory.

It is not a cliche. It's true. At least for the non-crazy ones.

A woman who is putting her looks out there all the time (unless it is her job because she is a model paid for her looks) is limited to that only. Even models dress down when they're not working.

If you're into looks then have the decency to meet someone in person and judge them in person RATHER than from a picture.

I find that a picture doesn't tell me much about a stranger. That is why I prefer to meet them in person. I know people who take good pics but aren't that appealing in person. And then there are those who aren't photogenic at all but look great in person.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2022, 02:47:57 PM »
AND it is even more important to meet in person when it comes to Asians - specifically Hmong.

Those mos ab they bring over from Laos look like pre-pubescent kids in person since they are extra skinny and short. But hey, if the child-look is what you're going for then can't help you there.  ::)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2022, 02:57:25 PM »
AND it is even more important to meet in person when it comes to Asians - specifically Hmong.

Those mos ab they bring over from Laos look like pre-pubescent kids in person since they are extra skinny and short. But hey, if the child-look is what you're going for then can't help you there.  ::)

yes meet in person is a must because it is hard to have sex without the other person.   :2funny:

Some of my hmong buddies are doing the oversea route.  They be telling me that you do not need looks at all.  Even old men can get them young fresh chick.  My buddies are men in their late 30s and some are divorce to guys that just can't win.  He said they come to him instead of him coming to them.  What they value is a chance to come to the America and that is worth more than gold itself. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2022, 03:13:03 PM »
Don't despair DuMa. I'll still find you strangely entertaining despite what you look like.

I'm no supermodel but I do get my fair share of compliments.

I don't like to be looked at with lust by men - and I've been there.

But I feel so flattered and cherished when a man secretly stares at me like I'm the most beautiful woman in his world and the beauty is enhanced because he adores me, my personality, my heart, and wants to find ways to keep me in his life.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2022, 03:23:58 PM »
Don't despair DuMa. I'll still find you strangely entertaining despite what you look like.

I'm no supermodel but I do get my fair share of compliments.

I don't like to be looked at with lust by men - and I've been there.

But I feel so flattered and cherished when a man secretly stares at me like I'm the most beautiful woman in his world and the beauty is enhanced because he adores me, my personality, my heart, and wants to find ways to keep me in his life.

I'm doing ok.  There must be a reason why I'm not chasing skirts on PH.  I mean who would if they value their partner.   O0

You know when men stares at you, it is not because they like you.  I mean how can we like what we don't yet know?  It might be the fact that we look vaguely familiar.  Then again, most men out there will just skip your face and go for them other more important parts and take a mental image to go. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2022, 03:51:24 PM »
I'm doing ok.  There must be a reason why I'm not chasing skirts on PH.  I mean who would if they value their partner.   O0

You know when men stares at you, it is not because they like you.  I mean how can we like what we don't yet know?  It might be the fact that we look vaguely familiar.  Then again, most men out there will just skip your face and go for them other more important parts and take a mental image to go.

Exactly.

Women who know they're attractive enough do not need to prove themselves with a picture to a guy who isn't even their boyfriend yet. Like men who have money don't need to spend money on a woman they don't even know yet.

Plus, if a man is attracted to you through a picture then he is not going to be his authentic self. He'll say whatever to get in your pants. Even if he wants a relationship it will still be empty and hollow because again, he's not being his authentic self and then you're left with someone who isn't compatible.

My advice is to surprise him with your looks only after he can truly accept you for who you are WITHOUT having seen your pic. If he doesn't like your appearance then you two can always call it quits.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 06:24:13 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements