Advertisement

Author Topic: Based on the posts on PH, many of you don't know the definition of High-Value  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Get with a pretty looking person for what?  Are they an lv or Hermes purse that you carry around to show off to the world that you have a hot thing?

If looks are subjective then it is still the perception of such individuals to what they like or what a 10 to them

Like your boy g n his 10.  So good that he must gloat it on pH.  It's his 10 n only he can like it like a mother would love their down syndrome baby. 

Not my cup of tea but that's me.   :2funny:

Haha yeah right. You’d smash if the opportunity presented itself. Don’t lie now.

I have standards bro. When I was a young still learning the game, I would’ve jumped at the opportunity for the practice but after mastering the game now I only go for girls who are worth my time, effort, energy. If she isn’t a Staci at least 8/10 in the look department I don’t get off the couch.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 08:37:38 AM by Gracified23 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Haha yeah right. You’d smash if the opportunity presented itself. Don’t lie now.

I have standards bro. When I was a young still learning the game, I would’ve jumped at the opportunity for the practice but after mastering the game now I only go for girls who are worth my time, effort, energy. If she isn’t a Staci at least 8/10 in the look department I don’t get off the couch.

8 out of 10 you say?  Keep on right swiping it  :2funny:

Let me give you something to chew upon.   Real men don't need social media to right swipe.  If you introduce a female to your friends like I met her online, they laugh at your azz.

Tier 1 is meet people without the internet.
Tier 2 is social media right swipe
Tier 3 is go back to Thailand

Online predators have issues.  Nothing to be gloating about.  It is as stupid to say you got hoez in different area code. 

I cringed!!!   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Get with a pretty looking person for what?  Are they an lv or Hermes purse that you carry around to show off to the world that you have a hot thing?

If looks are subjective then it is still the perception of such individuals to what they like or what a 10 to them

Like your boy g n his 10.  So good that he must gloat it on pH.  It's his 10 n only he can like it like a mother would love their down syndrome baby. 

Not my cup of tea but that's me.   :2funny:

This is why I said that you shouldn't try to judge a person on a picture.

Nowadays, ugly people can get plastic surgery and look good. Obviously, you should still be with someone that you find physically attractive or it won't work. However, always go for the personality first and definitely be with someone who cherishes you as much as you cherish them.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
8 out of 10 you say?  Keep on right swiping it  :2funny:

Let me give you something to chew upon.   Real men don't need social media to right swipe.  If you introduce a female to your friends like I met her online, they laugh at your azz.

Tier 1 is meet people without the internet.
Tier 2 is social media right swipe
Tier 3 is go back to Thailand

Online predators have issues.  Nothing to be gloating about.  It is as stupid to say you got hoez in different area code. 

I cringed!!!   :2funny:

Online is definitely real life now. It used to not be, but now the world lives on social media. If your social media isn’t on point then it will be over for the guy. 

Real life like PUA’s where you approach random women are so 90s-00s and were the greatest decades ever but it doesn't negate the fact that they are over. It's 2k22 and most women are now meeting guys online.

Advertisements