Advertisement

Author Topic: Hard to swallow pill  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Hard to swallow pill
« on: August 02, 2022, 06:57:45 AM »
You can’t be a low value male and shame women. If you have no options with women and you’re broke, stop asking women what they bring to the table. No women is ever gonna care or love you if you bring nothing to the table.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Hard to swallow pill
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 09:46:21 AM »
Yeah. True for economically-inclined chicks.

I wonder how those teenage grooms get some of the hottest chicks to wed them.

Ah, his elders pressure her elders and she obeys, huh? Plus, she doesn't have a mind yet. When she does, then your principle applies.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 04:21:42 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 10:49:17 AM »
Unconditional love aient real?

There's a word for the likes of yourself or the women that you associated with.  It's call being superficial. 

Make better friends bra.  It might change your life.     :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 08:58:17 AM »
Unconditional love aient real?

There's a word for the likes of yourself or the women that you associated with.  It's call being superficial. 

Make better friends bra.  It might change your life.     :2funny:

Every relationships required financial. Just that you have dishonest people who doesn’t held their part.

Feelings are also mutual. If you stop supporting the relationship stops. Just like marriage.

You think women can love you for you?  :2funny:

Men and women are different brah.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 11:12:29 AM »
Every relationships required financial. Just that you have dishonest people who doesn’t held their part.

Feelings are also mutual. If you stop supporting the relationship stops. Just like marriage.

You think women can love you for you?  :2funny:

Men and women are different brah.

Yes women can love you for you.  Millions are in such relationship right now.   It got to be otherwise this world will stop reproducing and end times can begin. 

You see such love in other people.  If it is not for you, let it be for others.  You never had it cuz you payed for services cuz you a chump who can't win without buying a fake sugar babies fantasy.  Accept your own truth bra.  God still loves you. 

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 04:47:07 PM »
Yes women can love you for you.  Millions are in such relationship right now.   It got to be otherwise this world will stop reproducing and end times can begin. 

You see such love in other people.  If it is not for you, let it be for others.  You never had it cuz you payed for services cuz you a chump who can't win without buying a fake sugar babies fantasy.  Accept your own truth bra.  God still loves you.

Those couples that are in a relationship it’s because there’s always something beneficial. It’s not free bra lol
If you want a girl for free go date someone uglier than you 😂

Or, you better look good if you want a Staci who has interest in you.

My sugar relationships are real. It just feels different because we each have our own boundaries and have our own lives. Unlike regular dating where the girls are so freakin needy and constant causing drama upon drama  :2funny:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 04:51:03 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2022, 05:20:27 PM »
If you lose your job or can’t provide you will lose your gf or wife too. Sugar and Regular is the same in some ways and differ in other ways. The lines are still blur. Sure you don’t pay her cash upfront, but you are still providing in a different way if you truly love her. It’s just a different way of structuring the relationship. If I love someone I would want to support them. If I go back to regular dating it will be me supporting her too  :2funny:

Start adding up food cost, trips and other expenses. You are now paying. She won’t get cash in hand but you are still paying in another way.

For me, I just give her cash lol.

I think most regular relationships the guy don’t know how to spoil their gf. I’m like a good bf.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 05:34:27 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2022, 05:24:59 PM »
Duplicate post

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2022, 05:43:20 PM »
Those couples that are in a relationship it’s because there’s always something beneficial. It’s not free bra lol
If you want a girl for free go date someone uglier than you 😂

Or, you better look good if you want a Staci who has interest in you.

My sugar relationships are real. It just feels different because we each have our own boundaries and have our own lives. Unlike regular dating where the girls are so freakin needy and constant causing drama upon drama  :2funny:

The fact that she comes to you because you look like an easy target.  You been victimized bra.  These women not dumb.  Like I said, if it isn't your face then it must be your money.   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 05:52:13 PM »
If you lose your job or can’t provide you will lose your gf or wife too. Sugar and Regular is the same in some ways and differ in other ways. The lines are still blur. Sure you don’t pay her cash upfront, but you are still providing in a different way if you truly love her. It’s just a different way of structuring the relationship. If I love someone I would want to support them. If I go back to regular dating it will be me supporting her too  :2funny:

Start adding up food cost, trips and other expenses. You are now paying. She won’t get cash in hand but you are still paying in another way.

For me, I just give her cash lol.

I think most regular relationships the guy don’t know how to spoil their gf. I’m like a good bf.

You gave her cash and paying her bills.  You are trying to justifying something that is not normal.  To you it is normal because you never had something like that before.  Everyone has a price yes but paying for services defeats your teaching about women.  Read what you wrote to what you think you know about women and applying it to yourself because you are describing yourself as that chump that can't win but money will fix that for you. 

Say what you say as moot but always put a disclaimer at the end to say that money to buy to fix it for you.  This is not how the west was won.  There is no glory in paying for services.  It is fake because it is a business transaction.  You pay for a service and they get payed in return.  IT is a tasteless relationship, one that your own parents are not proud of.   O0

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 06:03:10 PM »
The fact that she comes to you because you look like an easy target.  You been victimized bra.  These women not dumb.  Like I said, if it isn't your face then it must be your money.   :2funny:

It just means I was preselected. If a women make it easy for you to meetup that usually means she likes you and you don’t even have to try .  If she’s not into you, you’ll know. You will be working hard for for it.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2022, 06:17:15 PM »
You gave her cash and paying her bills.  You are trying to justifying something that is not normal.  To you it is normal because you never had something like that before.  Everyone has a price yes but paying for services defeats your teaching about women.  Read what you wrote to what you think you know about women and applying it to yourself because you are describing yourself as that chump that can't win but money will fix that for you. 

Say what you say as moot but always put a disclaimer at the end to say that money to buy to fix it for you.  This is not how the west was won.  There is no glory in paying for services.  It is fake because it is a business transaction.  You pay for a service and they get payed in return.  IT is a tasteless relationship, one that your own parents are not proud of.   O0

It’s a sugar relationship and that’s exactly how it works. If you don’t want to financially support someone then you’re not a Sugar daddy. Regular date all you want I don’t care lol. Like I’ve said the majority of women are in this lifestyle for the financial benefits, and if she stays with me it’s because she likes me enough for my support and the winning personality that I have. And no, I never say money will fix everything. Money involves in marriage too. Marriage must be bad then lol.

Money get me in the door though. In this lifestyle money matters but it’s not the only thing that matter.

Stop listening to those Red Piller. They are victimize of society and feel they are treated unfairly by women and society. The only men that feel that way are men who haven’t had much success on life.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 06:19:48 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2022, 06:23:23 PM »
If money involve is a bad thing then what’s the difference between looks? Looks is also superficial  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2022, 06:29:20 PM »
It just means I was preselected. If a women make it easy for you to meetup that usually means she likes you and you don’t even have to try .  If she’s not into you, you’ll know. You will be working hard for for it.

Correction.  I already exposed the fraud in your thinking.  Your sugar babies all got issues.  They needed the money so like duh, they'll hit you up for the money.  The science don't lie bra   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2022, 06:34:39 PM »
It’s a sugar relationship and that’s exactly how it works. If you don’t want to financially support someone then you’re not a Sugar daddy. Regular date all you want I don’t care lol. Like I’ve said the majority of women are in this lifestyle for the financial benefits, and if she stays with me it’s because she likes me enough for my support and the winning personality that I have. And no, I never say money will fix everything. Money involves in marriage too. Marriage must be bad then lol.

Money get me in the door though. In this lifestyle money matters but it’s not the only thing that matter.

Stop listening to those Red Piller. They are victimize of society and feel they are treated unfairly by women and society. The only men that feel that way are men who haven’t had much success on life.

Dig deeper.  You all got issues.  You can't get a dime so you have to pay for your dime.  The only difference between what you are doing and prostitution is that these women may feel safer with you.  Well duh, you look like a chump so it makes it easier for them.  Like a job, women are smart enough to get an easier job assignment.   

Why would they even want 1 guy?  If it is a business transaction to them, they'll have plenty of daddies.  Unless they are not dime themselves and are rejected by the million dollar club men and so they only have you as a client.  Touche  :2funny:

Advertisements